Incarnate Reviews

• Mar 30, 2019

Inception in a horror movie, could have been a decent idea but turns into a jumbled mess of a film. Aaron Eckhart slumming it up big time here and deserves so much better

• Jun 16, 2018

I didn’t think it was this good but can’t figure out what all putrid reviews are for. I’ve seen much worse and Elkhart is really good in this

• May 19, 2018

Pros: Brad Peyton uses pacing to make his movies feel original and fun Cool concept Great performance by Aaron Eckhart Cons: Remains very tame visually for the subject matter Doesn't cash fully on the uniqueness of a tired exorcism plot Poor dialogue in parts

• Apr 15, 2018

The devil has too much and not enough power in this film. Star Trek did a few episodes where entities could get in your mind and that was better. Even one x-file episode with the earth mushroom mind bending was better.

• Apr 02, 2018

While an interesting take on possession, a little to slow and cheesy at times.

While an interesting take on possession, a little to slow and cheesy at times.

• Mar 13, 2018

Inception + Constantine x Insidious = Incarnate. If you spent money to watch this then you've spent too much.

• Mar 07, 2018

It has a unique premise for a horror movie, even if it is just Inception plus The Exorcist. Sadly this movie falters in its execution, or lack thereof.

• Jan 14, 2018

Incarnate doesn't feel like much of a movie. It has an interesting premise that recycles way too many ideas from other exorcism movies. Aaron Eckhart gives a good performance but there's very little else to recommend about the movie. Bland plot, and at times feels like a half baked version of the exorcistic and inception.

• Dec 03, 2017

Bad movie. Feeling like a combined ripoff of Inception, Flatliners and The Exorcist, this film is an unoriginal, unscary and uninvolving piece the begs the question, “Why would these good people work on this shite?”

• Nov 11, 2017