Inception - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Inception Reviews

June 23, 2018
This has been my favorite movie ever since it came out. Like many other Christopher Nolan movies, the story is interesting and complex, and definitely warrants a 2nd viewing of the movie. The film really got me thinking afterwards, too. It's a thrilling adventure.
June 20, 2018
Inception is one of the most unique films I've seen
June 17, 2018
Action, drama, and romance stuffed into "Inception" and it isn't even that confusing....at all......
½ June 17, 2018
In the past, I attempted to watch this film twice. Both times I fell asleep (Yes, I fell asleep during Inception!). I recently watched it in it's entirety, and absolutely loved it. It was not as confusing as I originally thought it to be, and I almost felt like taking notes to track where the story, along with writing my own predictions for a conclusion. I thoroughly enjoyed the ending, which made the hairs on my neck stand up. The only reason it is missing half a star is because I did not like DiCaprio in the lead role. I thought Tom Hardy would have been a great lead. That is the only issue I have from my now second-favorite Christopher Nolan film.
May 28, 2018
This is my by far my favorite movie of all time.
½ May 25, 2018
impecable ,extraordinaria y bien construida, este film de nolan desarrolla una ficción bastante soñadora de lo que puede llegar hacer la vida en segundos planos, Actuaciones bastante buenas ,muy buenos personajes ,increíble Guion, fotografia y sonido,su punto mas debil es lo facil que llega ser perderte en el hilo conductivo de esta historia.
May 24, 2018
Inception is a brave film because it expects the audience to follow the narrative and pay attention. If you lose interest midway, or for that matter even take a detour to the loo the film is bound to leave you confused. Christopher Nolan is considered one of the finest directors working today and the reason is because of films like Inception which is a smart and tautly made film about dreams and stealing from dreams. Starring Leonardo Di Caprio with a host of talent this movie will surely make you ponder, regardless of whether you liked it or not. (A mind-bending experience)
May 22, 2018
The plot, the acting, the visuals... Name one thing that isn't perfect in this movie
½ May 21, 2018
Christopher Nolan's Inception is a smart tautly made film which can be equally confusing if not paid attention. It engages the intellect- something which is expected of a Nolan film and features some amazing set pieces and great performances from the likes of Leonardo Di Caprio, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Ellen Page. Running at close to 150 minutes Inception may be a tad bit too long to be considered an action adventure or thriller but for those who want something more cerebral from their tentpole movies- Inception is an answer.
May 8, 2018
One of my all time favorites!!!!!
May 4, 2018
"Inception" is a rare film that displays a mix of genres and let's us release our inner nerd.
May 2, 2018
Even better the 2nd time
½ April 29, 2018
It's not often a movie this original and well done comes out.
Christopher Nolan has done it again!
½ April 21, 2018
Regarded as one of the greatest cinematic mind-benders of now and all-time, Christopher's Nolan's "Inception" is certainly something visually and ambitiously marvelous. However, I don't entirely think it's as flawless as most people seem to believe, nor do I think it really adds up to anything more spectacular than a somewhat average blockbuster that runs with several interesting ideas.
April 16, 2018
Only few people would grasp the sorry of the movie during the run time. Some would need to watch 2-3 times. And the dumb people will lose their minds
April 13, 2018
Good movie, but a cliffhanger.
April 9, 2018
Well if you knew who is "Christopher Nolan" then you knew what the purpose of his movie.Inception is the one of best "Mind Blow Movie" & its complicated as you can see for the first time but this Movie was so Amazing for me,"The Dream is REAL"
½ April 7, 2018
I found the story really boring and couldn't care about any of the characters.
April 3, 2018
this film is just brilliant