Inception - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

½ September 22, 2017
paprika +oceans eleven + paranoia agent
hummm :/
September 21, 2017
Hans Zimmer tones with Leo's performance and Page's resistance made for a story that should go down as one of the greatest of all time.
September 17, 2017
One of my favorite movies. Really gets you thinking. I find myself in the mood to watch it all the time.
½ September 12, 2017
Outstandingly creative story well executed.
September 6, 2017
The story is imaginative, fast-paced, and thrilling, the cast is magnificent, and Nolan's direction is fantastic.
½ September 4, 2017
A little too hyped but still a fantastic movie.
September 3, 2017
The special effects are good and the concept, on the whole, original. Very dark and a little confusing at times. AAN GGN 1001
September 3, 2017
It It It was good.was It was It was good. good. good. It It was good. It was It It was good. was good. good. It It was good. was good. It was good. good. It was good. good.
September 2, 2017
Great movie, changed my life 10/10.
September 1, 2017
Very boring film. Weak plot and dull characters. Everything is off in this movie other than its visuals and fantastic cgi.
September 1, 2017
Boring. Tried twice to get beyond the first 30 mins but... nope.
August 29, 2017
I've seen this movie a couple times, and I've got to say, it is amazing. Leonardo DiCaprio's acting, alongside supporting actors such as Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tom Hardy, is phenomonal. The whole movie itself is brilliant, and how they show Dom's life before the movie was set is amazing, and so so interesting to watch.
August 28, 2017
Inception is easily one of the most original sci-fi of the twentieth century (and also the movie that made me love cinema so much), its incredible capacity to be thought provoking and extremely entertaining at the same time is just enviable. Excellent direction, excellent cinematography, excellent soundtrack, everything combined with a remarkable story you won't forget so soon.
August 18, 2017
"Inception" is a movie with such a complex storyline and I really love that. It's unique,it feels fresh and it twists your mind to make you wonder and think. Nolan is not my favorite director but he knows how to make a blockbuster hit. It's that while his films are sophisticated enough at the end, they never manage to touch me forever. This movie was special and its complexity reminded me of the superminds of the Wachowskis. Exceptional, engaging, satisfying!
August 14, 2017
Visually stunning and really smart (sometimes confusing), Inception is a movie that is truly blockbuster!
August 14, 2017
my favorite actor and favorite director!!! Together!!!
August 9, 2017
Very good movie. Inventive.
Rating: 8.3/10.
August 4, 2017
Great Visuals, performances, plot, no problems, amazing ending, what else is there to say?
August 3, 2017
A great and original idea turned into one of my favourite films of all time. Acting is perfection and Christopher Nolan is great.
½ August 3, 2017
Nolan movies often end with the film title, which is not shown at the start, and that title describes the last scene. 'Inception' describes how the movie has planted the idea in your head that reality may be a dream. The reason we buy that is because the previous two and a half hours have drawn us into a startlingly original and fantastical world, yet one Nolan has made totally believable. He gives us a hero who plays on the wrong side of the law, but due to the humanity imbued in him by DiCaprio, one we cannot help but root for as he navigates human minds filled with emotional twists and striking action.