Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Reviews

February 20, 2018
In my opinion it may not be as good as Raiders of The Lost Ark was, but the Last Crusade is still one of the greatest adventure movies ever made.
And personally I just can't help but add in to my review, that casting Sean Connery as Indy's dad was a pure stroke of genius. The reason being, is that every time, he and Harrison Ford argue, it makes me break out in laughter, because it is just so funny! Those scenes might even be the greatest, and dare I say, the funniest moments in the entire Indiana Jones series.
½ February 20, 2018
Improving on Temple of Doom and almost living up to Raiders, Last Crusade is a fun action adventure film. The pairing of Harrison Ford and Sean Connery was an act of genius, and the two have great chemistry together. The action is once again fun and intense, especially the entire scene with the tank. Overall, this one of if not the best movie of 1989.
February 6, 2018
The best film of my childhood ...
February 6, 2018
An excellent film in every sense. Action, comedy, compelling characters, adventure, and great dialogue. There is a reason this film is a classic. I'd be hard pressed to choose which of the trilogy is the best (lets pretend Crystal Skull doesn't exist). Just a fantastic and fun film.
February 5, 2018
Turned out to be the first Indiana Jones movie I saw, and I was instantly hooked. Great by itself, but ever better with the others.
February 4, 2018
Solid sequel, great action & adventure
½ January 20, 2018
8.8/10 Though it's a little too similar to Raiders, The Last Crusade is still a exceptionally fun adventure, and I would highly recommend it.
January 19, 2018
Highlight of the trilogy.
January 13, 2018
Indy's back on track after The Temple of Doom misstep. He's always at his best when rumbling with Nazis. Sean Connery as Indy's father was a great addition. Lots of fun and adventure as he travels around the world.
January 11, 2018
For me, Indiana Jones in its best. Should be the last episode
January 4, 2018
This is a super fun movie. Everything about Temple of Doom that was bad/not enjoyable is improved. Sean Connery is supper funny in this movie and is a much sidekick then the last movie as well. Overall a supper fun movie to watch with the family.
December 25, 2017
M-F-O

8.7

[Steven Spielberg]
December 18, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.5

Mejor que las anteriores, ésta tercera entrega de la saga nos deja repletos de emociones y magníficos momentos de acción y aventura, que consolida a Indiana Jones como una de las mejores sagas del cine.
December 17, 2017
The Last Crusade is the best written in the series, featuring a simple quest, terrific action scenes and a great dynamic between Harrison Ford and Sean Connery.
½ December 13, 2017
Indy is back, with his father in tow. It's a romp of a film that has all the classic action of Raiders, but with an added bit of fun. The on-screen chemistry is so perfect, it's surprising Connery and Ford aren't related in real life! Crusade acts as the perfect sequel to Raiders; don't miss it!
½ December 12, 2017
Miles better than Temple of Doom, The Last Crusade provides a lighter, more comedic tone that works flawlessly with the briskly paced action, creating the best Indiana Jones adventure since the classic original.

4.5/5 stars
½ November 6, 2017
An action packed adventure with interesting historical and religious elements. My favourite Indiana movie.
November 2, 2017
Much better than Temple
October 23, 2017
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: Taking the series back to the brisk of Raiders The Last Crusade is not as refined as the last two but its a worthy end.
½ October 18, 2017
It feels very much a retread of Raiders. But, that was a great movie, so it's not exactly as if that's a bad plan.