Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Reviews

April 22, 2018
A triumphant return of The Man With No Memory Of His Own Religious Escapades, with fatherly wisdom in tow from the equally matched Connery. Though Raiders remains the favorite, the undeniable breadth and cunning of Crusade's stakes make this entry the best.
½ April 11, 2018
the third 'indiana jones'' energy is borne from a surge of a histrionic premise, satisfying chase scenes and comically theatrical chemistry between ford and connery. while it skimps on methodical pacing in favour of benevolently letting the charismatic plot drive itself, it still impresses itself as a well-oiled product of thrills and comedy with sincere and surreal emotional stakes.
½ April 9, 2018
Better than TEMPLE OF DOOM, but not better than RAIDERS. Sean Connery is a great addition to the film, and he actually makes the film better as his role as Indy's father. But this film is definitely ranked alongside some of the greatest action/adventure films ever, and like RAIDERS, it has one dazzling action sequence after another. There is also a real sense of adventure and wonderment in this film- something few filmmakers are actually able to do well. The 4 INDIANA JONES films are based off Saturday matinee serials in the 50's, and as usual, Lucas's wild imagination and Spielberg's amazing directing talent pull this one off almost effortlessly.
April 2, 2018
Now this is how you redeem yourself. A film as good as the first. A first class epic adventure a joy to watch .
March 31, 2018
The best Indiana Jones movie. It doesn't what Raiders did well and makes it even better. The pairing of Harrison Ford And Sean Connery is one of cinemas best duos.
March 29, 2018
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade concludes this epic adventure trilogy in stunning fashion, by implementing the comedic touch and stunning action of Raiders, while also having Harrison Ford and Sean Connery portraying wonderfully as father and son.
March 28, 2018
Sometimes too funny but still a great film.
March 27, 2018
"Fun direction, top notch casting including Sean Connery, and epic story, add those together and you'll get one of the best adventurous sequels ever filmed in history! The action sequences are explosive and fun, the music is inspirational and iconic, the humor is laugh out loud funny, and this is simply the greatest film Steven Spielberg has ever created. However there are continuity errors but thank goodness for the PG-13 rating it proves that it can be intense and fun at the same time. I think this is the adventurous film anyone should see for it's the type of fun you're looking for."
½ March 19, 2018
Father and son travel the world killing Nazis
February 23, 2018
In my opinion it may not be as good as Raiders of The Lost Ark was, but the Last Crusade is still one of the greatest adventure movies ever made.
And personally I just can't help but add in to my review, that casting Sean Connery as Indy's dad was a pure stroke of genius. The reason being, is that every time, he and Harrison Ford argue, it makes me break out in laughter, because it is just so funny! Those scenes might even be the greatest, and dare I say, the funniest moments in the entire Indiana Jones series.
½ February 20, 2018
Improving on Temple of Doom and almost living up to Raiders, Last Crusade is a fun action adventure film. The pairing of Harrison Ford and Sean Connery was an act of genius, and the two have great chemistry together. The action is once again fun and intense, especially the entire scene with the tank. Overall, this one of if not the best movie of 1989.
February 6, 2018
The best film of my childhood ...
February 6, 2018
An excellent film in every sense. Action, comedy, compelling characters, adventure, and great dialogue. There is a reason this film is a classic. I'd be hard pressed to choose which of the trilogy is the best (lets pretend Crystal Skull doesn't exist). Just a fantastic and fun film.
February 5, 2018
Turned out to be the first Indiana Jones movie I saw, and I was instantly hooked. Great by itself, but ever better with the others.
February 4, 2018
Solid sequel, great action & adventure
½ January 20, 2018
8.8/10 Though it's a little too similar to Raiders, The Last Crusade is still a exceptionally fun adventure, and I would highly recommend it.
January 19, 2018
Highlight of the trilogy.
January 13, 2018
Indy's back on track after The Temple of Doom misstep. He's always at his best when rumbling with Nazis. Sean Connery as Indy's father was a great addition. Lots of fun and adventure as he travels around the world.
January 11, 2018
For me, Indiana Jones in its best. Should be the last episode
January 4, 2018
This is a super fun movie. Everything about Temple of Doom that was bad/not enjoyable is improved. Sean Connery is supper funny in this movie and is a much sidekick then the last movie as well. Overall a supper fun movie to watch with the family.