Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Reviews

May 1, 2017
Grade - A+
Easily the best Indiana Jones entry in my books, 'The Last Crusade' has rightly earnt its place as one of my favourite movies.
½ April 26, 2017
Almost on par with Raiders and beautifully executed in Story and Characters the film is a true spectacle and a fitting end to the franchise, if it did end that is.
April 23, 2017
Not as good as the first two Indiana Jones blockbusters, but still very exciting, with good action and acting. A cool premise for an India adventure.
April 21, 2017
Just fantastic, loved the whole movie
April 16, 2017
My favorite of the series. Many prefer Raiders (which is also a masterpiece), but, I feel you just can't beat Sean Connery as the best Indy sidekick of all time. Their interplay is hilarious throughout. And who better to play Indy's Dad than James Bond?
April 10, 2017
I find this movie to be the best in the franchise. Funny, witty and very well-made, but with some very deep emotional moments between Indy and his dad, I find this movie to be amazing and perfect in its own right
½ April 8, 2017
Not as good as first two. Still has the Indiana Jones charm and Sean Connery is definitely the stand out.
April 3, 2017
It feels like a mix of modern crusading and the classic Indiana Jones fun we all expect from these films. Sean Connery as Indy's Dad is one of the best casting choices in the franchise's history.
½ April 2, 2017
A fun filled adventure, filled with some of the best comedy and emotional moments in any Indiana Jones films, The Last Crusade is in my opinion the best from the series. Harrison Ford is incredible once again and Sean Connery was an amazing choice as Indiana's father. The story is also very fun and gets back to the originals roots of finding a biblical artifact. This movie isn't put on the same pedestal as Raiders of the Lost Ark, but it should be, or placed even higher.
March 29, 2017
Harrison Ford and Sean Connery's partnership was too good!! Lots of humor and action involved!!
March 20, 2017
Brilliant teaming of Ford & Connery make this an enyoyable romp
March 6, 2017
The chemistry between Harrison Ford and Sean Connery and an action-packed plot make Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade just as fun and thrilling as Raiders of the Lost Ark.
½ March 4, 2017
I'm okay with this film. The good stuff feels like an inferior rehash of stuff from the first film, but it isn't the shrieking abomination that "Temple of Doom" is. I find the scenes of prattling on about this guy left that clue and that knight said this thing to be really tedious, like being subjected to a Dan Brown novel, but that is a relatively small part of the film. Alison Doody is nowhere near as interesting as Karen Allen and Julian Glover does not make for an interesting villain, but this film has Sean Connery, so it almost evens out.
March 1, 2017
Rating: 83%
Though not as thematically or deeply entertaining as its predecessors, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade still has gleefully sporadic action and excellent acting to look forward to.
February 28, 2017
Another great film. The addition of Connery to the Indiana Jones canon was a master-stroke and really enriched the characters back story.
½ February 16, 2017
A great end to a trilogy. A
February 16, 2017
Just one long word about this movie Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (breathe) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
½ January 27, 2017
Connery and Ford are wonderful together. I loved the new dimension of the father/son adventure.
January 24, 2017
This movie is not as good as Raiders, but still is exiting.
January 18, 2017
Thanks to the fantastic addition of Sean Connery; The Last Crusade adds a more emotional core not quite seen before in the series and adds a satisfying, though not lasting, conclusion to the series.