Iron Will Reviews

• Feb 05, 2019

Why the low percentage? Has no one got a heart in their chest? A feel-good, happy ending tale...complete with evil biz tycoons wagering on a race that features some beautiful dogs. C'mon...see this!

• Jun 28, 2016

Iron Will (1994) C-108m. ? 1/2 D: Charles Haid. Mackenzie Astin, Kevin Spacey, David Ogden Stiers. Following the death of his father, Astin, forced to take care of his hungry family, trains vigorously for a dangerous dog sledding race and plans to use his winnings to buy his family a better life. Quite bad Disney fable with absolutely no surprises; plunders immediately after we're sure they'll let the kid race. Only Spacey, as a selfish newspaper man, rises above a count-the-clichés screenplay. One of the weakest Disney productions ever made. Those dogs sure are cute, however.

• Jun 28, 2016

Disney drama about a sled race and the relationship between boy and dog,

Disney drama about a sled race and the relationship between boy and dog,

• Jun 30, 2015

One of my favorite movies ever.

One of my favorite movies ever.

• Mar 22, 2015

Pretty inspirational with less cheese than a typical live Disney film.

Pretty inspirational with less cheese than a typical live Disney film.

• Nov 02, 2013

It was a great, action-packed and very adventurous Disney live-action family adventure. It had really great cinematography, great acting, very exciting adventure, very awesome music, great characters, action and a great storyline. I've seen this movie when I was at Davis Drive Middle School. It's one of the best Disney live-action movies that I've ever seen. I definitely recommend this movie to kids and adults alike.

• Aug 24, 2013

One of the best movies displaying Heart, Courage, and Determination! One of my favorites!

• Jun 04, 2013

Iron Will is an amazing story of courage, bravery, and heart in life there are great people who inspire others and in this period piece it's clear to see that if you want something bad enbough you have to be willing to go the distance and Will Stoneman actually does exactly that in the end he did the impossible overall i quite enjoyed the film and the story was quite heart warming and moving kudos to the cast and director

• Mar 09, 2013

I just watched this show and it was great! The story is an old-fashioned underdog versus the elements, his own fears, and the agendas of lesser human beings! The performances were predictable but good although there is one good twist that feels very vindicating at the end! (Good job, dogs). The environment is harsh and you can feel it; that brings a realistic touch to the story and adds to the grittiness of the characters experiences. Good family entertainment~

• Jan 28, 2013