Jaws: The Revenge Reviews

• Apr 01, 2021

It's almost upsetting/ashame to see what could be a great basis for a drama to be spoiled by a completely un-necessary monster plot....but then again when 'your' name is the headliner [jaws] it has to occur.

• Mar 28, 2021

Jaws The Revenge Is just boring The very beginning Right when Shawn gets eaten the camera is moving so much I have no clue what is happening The Shark looks horrible when it turns it looks like someone is turning it in this movie and makes noises just why and it screams like a lion at the end in this movie Elien Brody sees The shark when someone else is getting eaten She does not even witness the shark attacks she randomly sees it It's just very boring I do like Jake as a character that is really it and the end was not good either I watched the alternate ending which is better to me I give Jaws The Revenge I give an F

• Mar 23, 2021

Dumb, lame, boring, stupid, sh***y, and even worse than Jaws 3D, and that was dumb. One of the worst Movies I have ever seen. Oh man! This was so f*cking sh*tty.

• Feb 21, 2021

If not the worst movie ever made, then certainly on top 3.

If not the worst movie ever made, then certainly on top 3.

• Jan 03, 2021

Jaws the revenge is a total waste of time.

Jaws the revenge is a total waste of time.

• Dec 07, 2020

What else can I say except CRAP !!! The first one is the only one, the rest are are cheap copy's. 🇦🇺

• Nov 27, 2020

They should have left the series after Jaws 1. This atrocious movie is filled with so many errors that it is impossible to describe each and every individual needed for this review. However, I will discuss the first issue where they show the shark's fin or head popping out of the water and it leads to an abysmal conclusion that sharks can survive out of water which we are forced to believe. The plot is based on how the shark has come back and is "seeking revenge" causing it to stay in the same waters where the main cast battles the shark. Enough said.

• Nov 24, 2020

The worst plot in movie history 😂 so bad it's actually fun to make fun of it

The worst plot in movie history 😂 so bad it's actually fun to make fun of it

• Nov 12, 2020

If this waterlogged sequel has anything going for it, it’s the occasional and hilarious comic relief from Michael Caine. And composer Michael Small’s take on the classic score is excellent.

• Nov 09, 2020

TERRIBLE!!! I don't recommend it at all if I could give it 0 stars I would every single part of it was ridiculous like the shark hunted down someone for killing a family member (of the shark)!!