Jeopardy Reviews

• Jan 12, 2013

It doesn't deserve any awards or anything, but it's a good picture. Stanwyck makes it memorable, Meeker makes it sexy and suspenseful. It's almost like watching an hour long episode of Stanwyck's anthology series.

• Jul 24, 2012

i ended up liking "jeopardy" much more than i was expecting to. barbara stanwyk is marvelous.

• Nov 21, 2011

Super fast one but makes all it's points in that time.

Super fast one but makes all it's points in that time.

• Lucas M Super Reviewer
    May 11, 2011

The story is original, but the characters of Stanwyck and Meeker, make the type of a fragile woman and the bad guy, a clichà (C). That showing the only love story is in a unfaithful love. Rotten.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 05, 2010

This movie is very surprising and suspenseful, I really liked it, and Stanwyck gives a good performance.

• Aug 26, 2010

Succesfully kept me cringing with tense anticipation (as a good thriller ought).

• Jul 22, 2010

Suffers from a deft lack of suspense.

Suffers from a deft lack of suspense.

• May 07, 2010

Fairly routine but satisfying thriller in which a woman must save her husband but gets sidelined by a desperate escaped convict. Barbara Stanwyck is good as always (although her hairdo is awful) and Ralph Meeker is gleefully sinister. The film is diminished significantly by the presence of an annoying child, but it is elevated by a couple of interesting ways in which it subverts production code. Unfortunately, I can't discuss them without giving away key plot points. Tune out the little brat (actually most of the first half) and it's not a bad flick.

• Apr 07, 2010

Por favor, que angustia! Ya no se hacen peliculas como esta (que por cierto es cortisima). Una historia que no puede ser mas simple y te deja pegado a la butaca

• Mar 04, 2010

Barbara Stanwyck is always worth watching (although I would be hesitant driving with her after seeing this film). Incredible pace, very taut thriller. It is non stop action from start to finish. Good score and very suspenseful. Fine performances, especially Stanwyck.