Reviews

• Aug 12, 2021

A funny and cute Christmas movie, perfect for the holiday season. The low score is surprising since there really isn't anything I can think of thats bad about this movie. Maybe people just need to open up to slapstick.

• Jul 17, 2021

It's a classic Christmas movie that I love watching, even though it might have some flaws here or there! "Put that cookie down! Now!".

• Jul 16, 2021

Look, for what it is, it's still a decent movie and I like it. Maybe not love, but atleast I don't hate it.

• Jul 11, 2021

Really bad honestly, it barely has anything to do with Christmas whatsoever, the characters are unlikable, it's just in general stupid.

• Feb 16, 2021

This is the funniest family comedy starring Arnold Schwarzenegger!! The funniest scene is where the main character ruins Christmas for his widower neighbor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jan 05, 2021

This movie is great for christmas time... my top 2 christmas eve and christmas day movies to watch, people in the late 90s forget this a comedy aiming the adult viewer, but it show us in someway the reality of being a adult and try to be responsible for your love ones, it is fun and enjoyable. Alcohol is need it to enjoy it more :) merry christmas for the adults & young adults 21+.

• Dec 30, 2020

Fucking Awesome!!!!!!!

Fucking Awesome!!!!!!!

• Dec 27, 2020

I know it’s bad by every metric. But it’s perfect in it’s own way. It’s Turbo time!

• Dec 25, 2020

This is a Christmas movie I actually find pretty honest— and hilarious. The acting in this film is a lot of fun. 7.0/10, B-

• Dec 25, 2020

Crazy Christmas comedy caper with a few laughs here and there and the added bonus present of some poor CGI visual effects.