Jojo Rabbit Reviews

• More than just a WW2 film
    4h ago

Absolutely worth watching, but take tissues. It'll get you right in the feels.

Absolutely worth watching, but take tissues. It'll get you right in the feels.

• Jared
    5h ago

Really funny movies that also does a great job of showing some of the blind fansticism of the Nazis

• Patrice E
    12h ago

Wasn't sure what I thot for a while, yet grew to love this movie.

Wasn't sure what I thot for a while, yet grew to love this movie.

• marianne
    17h ago

performances were amazing, story was so original, it was funny and sad at the same time.

• Joyce H
    2d ago

It was WWII seen from the other side from the POV of a 10yr boy. There was just enough Hilter, not too much not to little.

• Jacob
    2d ago

Just super weird. Had a lot of funny moments and a cool story. It just definitely wasnt what I was expecting at all and maybe thats my own fault.

• Kristi c
    3d ago

Really enjoyed the whole movie, Sam Rockwell was so good.

Really enjoyed the whole movie, Sam Rockwell was so good.

• Patti
    3d ago

Not what I expected from reading the synopsis, but okay.

Not what I expected from reading the synopsis, but okay.

• Nicole A
    4d ago

Such a refreshing film, with a fantastic cast! It reminded me of a Roberto Benigni Film, finding comedy in the darkest of time. I do wish there was some things that went more in depth, but what else can you do when your crunched to two hours? It was so fun and it gave me hope!

• Keri S