Joshua: Teenager vs. Superpower Reviews

• Oct 02, 2019

Such a biased film.

Such a biased film.

• Sep 14, 2019

I never realised how central the kids were. Brought tears to my eays seeing how the they were shaped by the environment.

• Jun 10, 2018

Hong Kong has Joshua. Thailand has Netiwit. lol Worth to watch to those who like politics.

• Apr 25, 2018

Fascinating doc ... I can't wait to hear more from Joshua. Shake up the world!

Fascinating doc ... I can't wait to hear more from Joshua. Shake up the world!

• Jul 08, 2017

This guy Roxx ! Amazing Personality Amazing Documentary Full Support for Hong Kong ???? ????????

• Jun 28, 2017

This is an awesome documentary on the power of unity & how even a small group of passionate people with a mission can even defy a superpower. What a demonstration of faith, passion, zeal, mission & purpose , nothing is impossible when we stand united!

• Jun 05, 2017

Very raw and gritty. An absolutely amazing journey of a normal secondary school kid and his determination and strength to fight for what he believes in.

• Jun 03, 2017

Inspiring story of an individual's fight to preserve human rights for himself and those around him which illustrates the raw innate power of all out commitment towards a noble goal. Highly recommend.

• May 30, 2017

This truly is one of the most powerful documentaries I've seen. It's inspiring and brings great admiration and hope for our future generations who are often dismissed or undervalued. I will pray for Hong Kong and support any way that I can.

• May 30, 2017