Just My Luck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just My Luck Reviews

½ January 10, 2017
That was the last movie from the dark period "Lindsay-goes-wild"! I've watched and it was great. She is very great at making us laugh. She is good to look awkward and put herself in bad situations, so that was a great role for her.
Ceci était le dernier film avant la période sombre "Lindsay-tourne-mal" ! Je l'ai vu et j'ai aimé. Lindsay est bonne pour nous faire rire. Elle est bonne pour se donner cet air bizarre et pour se mettre dans de mauvaises situations, alors ce rôle lui collait à la perfection.
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ April 9, 2016
This is a movie only a 5 year old will like. Pure sap and poorly written, it's a disgrace and an insult to everything artistic. A special puke award to the band in the film, a watered down version of Green day, in other words horrible.
August 26, 2015
My favorite Lohan movie, seen it a bunch of times!
July 5, 2015
I'm unashamed to admit I love some of the bits and gags in this movie. Chris Pine saves it though in the end as it doesn't seem to provide Lohan with her usual air of charm that some of her other movie ventures provide.
June 24, 2015
Though this is meant to be a rom-com about luck, what unfolds is a painfully slow and drab slosh of beyond comprehendible stupidity.
½ June 24, 2015
This isn't bad luck. This is just Lindsay Lohan acting really stupid. Just My Luck is just scene after scene of her character making really stupid mistakes that she blames on "bad luck". No, honey. You're just an idiot!
January 28, 2015
This sort-of silly, blandish and okay fantasy chick flick of the world where it's just luck for one of the random pair becomes a reality for the pair playing that lucky and unlucky pair (either way depending). Pine gets more luck in his acting career than the troublesome Lohan in hers as she was trying to work out her charm in this film (and rarely in reality). (B-)
December 21, 2014
this movie is funny i wish all people to is it
November 5, 2014
Love the two of them together. Chris Pine is really good in this movie.
September 6, 2014
The beginning of the end for lohans career, not good at all. Although she isnâ??t bad in it
August 7, 2014
Lindsay Lohan's unlucky circumstances were merely acts of stupidity.
½ August 1, 2014
Just My Luck is the first of many that demonstrates once-promising Lohan's downfall into a series of lackluster entries. It has none of the charm that enlighten Lohan's earlier productions, and the script is neither solid nor funny enough to do the actress justice.
½ July 22, 2014
a mere pit-stop in lindsay lohan's inevitable descent into whoredom.
July 16, 2014
Bad. But damn entertaining.
July 8, 2014
Great chick flick and love her or hate her, Lindsey looks great.
June 29, 2014
I do like this film :)
½ June 15, 2014
Silly rom-com, although Pine and Lohan are quite charming.
May 30, 2014
This was surprisingly cute even though I'm not a Lindsay Lohan fan at all.
May 20, 2014
Another good but rather bland screwball comedy from the pre-breakdown years of Lohan, even though it fails miserably to pass her off as a more grown-up leading actress...