Kiss Me Goodbye Reviews

• Jul 14, 2020

How did they make a film this flat with such a good cast?

How did they make a film this flat with such a good cast?

• Oct 24, 2018

I've loved this movie since I first saw it and nothing has changed. It's a great film

• Jun 17, 2017

James Caen acts this part charmingly, even though the film itself is dated. It has a good cast and some cute parts, even if it is sooo 80s.

• Jul 30, 2015

The romantic comedy is a difficult thing to master but these guys nailed it in spades.

• May 15, 2015

I LOVE this funny, brilliant movie!

I LOVE this funny, brilliant movie!

• Apr 15, 2015

I saw this movie years ago and when I saw it again recently, I forgot what a smart and overall great comedy this was! The story was solid as was the acting and the dialog was hilariously witty. James Caan is the real reason to see this as he steals every scene though Jeff Bridges and Sally Fields also performed very well!

• Jun 13, 2013

• Aug 13, 2012

I think that I have seen this....but I can't really remeber.

I think that I have seen this....but I can't really remeber.

• Jun 27, 2012

kinda ridiculous tbh, not a great movie it kinda got a little boring as it progressed.. the acting was alright though.

• May 21, 2012

Slight, but made fun due to the performances.

Slight, but made fun due to the performances.