Krrish 3 Reviews

• Dec 20, 2019

Best superhero film of bollywood...

Best superhero film of bollywood...

• Oct 28, 2019

One of the finest Bollywood sifi movie, with great story line emotional portion and good twist and turns.

• Jun 11, 2019

Continuity at its finest... Thanks Rakesh

Continuity at its finest... Thanks Rakesh

• Mar 31, 2019

one of the Finest Attempt for Superhero Movie in INDIA. VFX are Good. This is INDIAS first succesful Superhero Franchise. i Wish there will be More Superhero Movies coming.

• Nov 16, 2017

The name "Krish 3" says you what you're in for when you pay for a ticket to this gigantic most 'ambitious' Indian superhero mega-budget project. It's neither The Superman nor Spiderman; it's a swindle of films such as X-Men, Babylon A.D. Spider-man, The Avengers and The Incredibles and Megamind. Directed and overseen by producer-filmmaker Rakesh Roshan, the movie failed to delivers on the promise of its name which contains some utterly ridiculous and pointless scenes. This is the third film as franchise in filmmaker Rakesh Roshan's ambitiously-scaled, action-packed and starring (wonder, wonder!) Hritik Roshan. As usual, this based on the strength of Hrithik Roshan-his energy, dynamism and a visible sincerity to save the human race against a powerful militia controlled by a wheelchair-bound (copy from "Babylon A.D.") mastermind Vivek Oberoi. The form-shifting Kangana Ranaut's character in the film is called Kaya, in fact she is the lead actress, is far sharper and more impactful. Needless to say Priyanka Chopra, Hritik's lady love, is lumbered with a vaguely written role in this film. The first thing to notice about the "Krish 3" soundtrack is that it is lengthy. Background music was loud and Songs pop in with the least expectation with the situation and it becomes highly awkward for the viewer. I will say the best bit in "Krish 3" is the Good effort on special effects - though clearly the concepts are borrowed from western movies and fails to impress. Nobody will say that the special effects were bad; I will say it was jaw dropping but what about everything else. It's another good example followed by "Ra-One", "Love story 2050" that just pouring in money and showing special effects doesn't help a film become good. This movie fails to create suspense on emerge victorious because the result is predictable and pointless but positive thing, its not that boring. Extremely, this film is for the die-hard fan of Hritik who hardly gives ANY importance to story OR screenplay. Roshan's family has thrown in all thinking of targeting all audience segments, and has therefore been unable to please maximum, at-least me. But For teenagers, it is definitely a delight. Once you accept it will be easier for you digest.OK! From where do I begin.... Krrish 3 was a torture! he songs were desperate attempts to create music out of the themes of its prequel. The story line was completely predictable! I mean; Who would've expected a mutant to destroy the mutant race! Acting was good but was never backed with a good script. Some of the scenes seemed to be completely bogus! Perhaps; this looked more like an Indian version of the X-Men series! Vivek Oberoi tried being Magneto but he was a complete disaster! The only plus point I found was the technique that was used in making the movie. Apart from that; everything fell way beyond expectations.I am a big admirer of all these projects like Krrish, Ra- one etc. so I watched this movie without waiting for reviews, I kept low expectations and yet its utterly disappointing. I understand that such projects require a big budget, but the movie has so many flaws that this 'budget' excuse does not justify it anymore. At least one area where Bollywood is good at, 'Music', could be original, but no! From the initial credits where they play the spider-man theme music till the end music 'book of Eli' theme, the whole movie has bits & pieces of some Hollywood movie. Another confusing fact about this superhero Krrish is that his powers are not defined. Every Hollywood superhero is known for his well defined power, they have strengths & weaknesses. But nobody knows what Krrish is capable of, in some occasions he can't outrun a slow moving car and at some other times he is faster than light; sometimes he has to put all his power to move a truck and sometimes he would move mountains (a metaphor not literally); the superhero in Krrish(2006) who had powers like captain America, has turned into a superman in Krrish-3, now what's next? total BS. Please, define this superhero's powers properly. And please Mr. Rakesh Roshan, don't make our superhero cry like a toddler all the time. Talking about Kaal, I kinda like the villain in this movie and Vivek Oberoy deserves an applause for his acting and dialogue delivery. Whenever the dialogues were lame, well its not Vivek's fault. Mr Rakesh Roshan had so many powerful mutants in this movie, he could have used each one to give at least one small round of fight, but most of them were just wasted. Once again, zero innovation and zero originality cannot be justified by the low budget excuse. I did not put reviews earlier because I want this movie to make money and I want Mr. Roshan to make Krrish-4. And i'll watch Krrish-4, again without waiting for reviews, but if I see the movie & music is again borrowed by Hollywood, I will immediately put my reviews highlighting all the cons to make sure our people know what they are going to see, once Mr. Roshan work on these areas, the movie will appeal to another big segment of viewers who watch Hollywood movies regularly. Just show some originality and make your movie attract the intellectual viewers.

• Jun 26, 2017

Bollywood has delivered yet another ripoff of great Hollywood superhero films like X-Men or Iron Man, and it is one of the worst rip offs I've ever seen. Luckily, Krrish 3 is so awful in every way, that one can actually laugh at how bad it is. The film is very poorly acted, with the only respectable performance coming from Hrithik Roshan. Every other actor seems very melodramatic and artificial. From a special effects standpoint, the movie also fails with green screen and CGI which look like a film from the 90's. Bollywood can unfortunately have bad songs in a few of their movies, and Krrish 3's songs are unbearable to listen to and to watch. There are many other flaws with the film, but in a nutshell, this is one of the worst Bollywood movies I've seen. The first Krrish is a better movie by far.

• May 02, 2017

This film is a patch work of plots, characters, and action sequences from just about every super hero film ever made. But it was fun to watch. And...how many Marvel movies have elaborate dance scenes where every one magically changes clothes every fifteen seconds. I want that to be my super power. Spill something on your shirt at lunch? No worries because bingo new designer blouse. My other super power would be never going over126 pounds so I could fit those clothes.and ...is the a Krrish 2? Why is this three?

• Jul 28, 2016

Krrish 3 is the best part of the series. Left me speechless, better than Troll 2 and the Room combined. 11/10

• Apr 25, 2016

Krrish 3? I thought it was an X-Men movie mixed with the Incredibles, as it had mutants, professor x etc. Krrish 3 did not feel like a Krrish movie it felt as if it was a X-Men movie. The movie however was still good despite being an X-Men movie,

• Jan 07, 2016

Indian cinema witnesses films like KRRISH 3 once in a year. Since KRRISH was a cool entertainer and a superhit film, there were similar expectations around this sequel of KRRISH. The first look and promo were quite impressive, which added to the curiosity for the film. Still, I had a feeling that this film might not be a great one since its promo looked copied. After watching this film I realized that I wasn't wrong in thinking that Krrish 3 wouldn't be able to match up with Krrish, the first part. The excessive romantic scenes, pointless music and story don't leave anything much special for the audience, but technically, the film is good. Otherwise it is just an average attempt by the makers. The fights, VFX and Locations are good. Hrithik is once again back in form. He proves himself superior to other actors with his awesome performance. Priyanka and Kangana don't have much to do on screen. Even Vivek Oberoi looks exaggerated as the villain Kaal. The comedy of Rajpal Yadav doesn't have much scope for this time. The VFX has made Krrish look new and entertaining, as a superhero. Thanks to SRK whose VFX company has made it look like a master film, although it is not really like that. The emotional scenes are necessary for any film but the film didn't have them much. I would not really appreciate the makers for making such an average film with good action, VFX but a completely disconnected story and bad music. This doesn't anyhow mean that KRRISH 3 is a completely poor flick. The film is at best an average film (not even above average) which is watchable in parts. In the entire film, I liked only the climax action scene, and the interval scene. In other words, the film remains watchable only when it's first half and second half are about to come to an end! The film is although rated U, yet there are a few parts not suitable for kids. There is an overdose of blood and gore, there are a few kisses, and a few things I will not reveal. On the whole, Krrish 3 is a film that can be watched by all, but will be relished mostly by kids. An average film overall! Bottomline: Not an impressive film, but yet go in with low expectations, and the film will make you sit through. Rating: 2.5/5