Kung Fu Panda 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kung Fu Panda 2 Reviews

½ July 28, 2016
If it was any more forgettable I would have fallen back in time to when I had not watched it.
July 26, 2016
With a much darker tone and same as funny as the first one and teasing a little bit of family sentiment for the next one here comes the Kung Fu Panda 2.
July 25, 2016
While having some problems, this movie is a great sequel and is much better than the original in many fields. An example of this is the villain. While the villain from the first movie had some things going for him, both the fight and his humor was underwelming. The new villain is awesome, threatening and funny at the same time. Go see it.
½ July 23, 2016
Continues an already great story and ups it even more with some great animation, humor and heartfelt moments.
July 18, 2016
Kung Fu Panda 2 doesn't offer the same feel as the first one. However, it offers enough action, comedy, great visuals, and a good story.
½ July 16, 2016
Kung Fu Panda 2 is an animated kung-fu based action/fantasy animated piece. I liked Kung Fu Panda 2. The original Kung Fu Panda film kept me smiling a bit more than this one, however.
Kung Fu Panda 2 lacks the heart and laughter in the original Kung Fu Panda, which made Kung Fu Panda close to a masterpiece. Kung Fu Panda 2 was overall a good movie. It's not a must-see or a masterpiece. It's a decent animated film.
July 13, 2016
Forgettable but fun. Great animation.
July 12, 2016
Among the three films, this one has by far the weakest and thinnest villain. The storyline is pretty much the same as the original, but the gorgeous animation and pitch-perfect voice performances make up for its flaws. Kung Fu Panda 2 is solid family-friendly fun packed with action, humor, and visual sparks.
July 7, 2016
The second entry in Po's quest of immortality.
July 6, 2016
No sequel slump here... the animation is stunning, the action is furious and there are plenty laughs for adults too. One or two familiar aspects, but the story is completely different and we begin to delve deeper into the main character himself. A sequel that will give many inner peace...
Resonant Line: "Po: [stares up a long passage] Ah. My old enemy... stairs!"
July 4, 2016
muy bueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenisima la pelicula,recomendable
½ July 3, 2016
This movie is awesome but Kung fu panda is better
July 1, 2016
A good sequel that proved me wrong.
June 29, 2016
Kung Fu Panda 2 is better than the first one. This movie has tons of more laughs and is more entertaining. Jack Black does a great job portraying his role as Po the Panda. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 23, 2016
Excellent sequel, not many movies can pull it off but this film sure didn't disappoint.
June 15, 2016
this was the first time i actually cried during an animation because of one scene that touched my deepest emotions regarding a relationship between a mother and son since i lost my mother when i was 8 years old :'(

the facial expressions are very precise and accurate and the fight scenes are creative and original especially king shen's movement.
June 13, 2016
Amping up the stakes and the emotion without forgetting the delightful charm that made the original so great, Kung Fu Panda 2 is a great example on how to handle animated sequels.
June 10, 2016
I saw the first one was not a fan. So I don't think I will like the Trilogy to kung fu panda. But other people may like it
June 9, 2016
Charming and hilarious. This film is so cute you can't help not love it. I thought the peacock's tail as weapon is really cool.
June 5, 2016
Good solid sequel, The fight sequences were better but not as many laughs as the first but still a good fun watch I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version but I bet it would of been good with the 3D.