Kung Fu Panda 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kung Fu Panda 2 Reviews

June 24, 2017
PG rating Kung Fu panda 2 Blu Ray
½ June 23, 2017
Just as good as the first one
June 9, 2017
Andy Panda Saw This Movie With Poppa Panda When It Came Out In Theaters.
½ May 31, 2017
It lacks some of the charm of the original and the villain isn't very compelling, but Po is still fun.
May 26, 2017
This is an awesome sequel! Can't wait for Kung Fu Panda 3!
½ May 16, 2017
Aweful, boring sequel that doesn`t even connect to the first one.
½ April 15, 2017
I love every second of this - very beautiful film with a great message!
March 25, 2017
best movie from the trilogy. cried. LOLed. best ever.
½ March 20, 2017
Jack Black owned the whole movie with his voice and Po with his expressions
½ March 19, 2017
A worthy sequel to the first one! Worth watching.
½ March 3, 2017
This movie was so funny sep so sad like I cried in this movie but the villain was my favorite person and the overall is a great one
February 24, 2017
If you liked the first one, then you will like this one as well. Decent series so far. I can't wait for the 3rd one.
February 12, 2017
Basically like the first just.... nope, it's the same movie. It has more action I guess.
January 4, 2017
Best movie of all time
December 31, 2016
Worth your time, for any age.
½ December 29, 2016
Kung Fu Panda 2 is a worthy successor to its predecessor thanks to a somewhat refreshing, darker tone. The film still boasts an incredible cast and laugh out loud moments as well.
December 22, 2016
If I were to give a full-blown review of this one, I would literally be repeating everything I said about the first film, except this one happens to be even better, especially with a more badass villain as well as a darker and more tearjerking tone. Sadly the most underrated sequel aside from Rescuers Down Under.
December 16, 2016
Kung Fu Panda 2 is a rare sequel that manages to be on par with, and in some ways surpasses, the original.
½ December 12, 2016
The second in the Kung Fu Panda series, doesn't have the stamina or the charm of the original. It seems like this is more a pro wrestling movie than anything else. We get a bit of an origin story to start off which gives us a bit of background to the panda, but after that it's action with the heels and heroes shifting the upper hand numerous times. By the end you won't care enough who wins. And when we're finished we find out that all important origin story to which most of the movie was based was a false premise to set up yet another sequel. Sigh. At 88 minutes most will be looking at their watch (cell phone) to check the time very early on.

There is some good here: There are a few laughs and it's solidly animated but the story just isn't here and what little premise we do have is torn up in the final frames. Final Score 4.6/10
November 24, 2016