Kung Fu Panda 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kung Fu Panda 2 Reviews

September 30, 2016
Deep. In some scenes between Tigress and Po the movie got deep and intresting.Voice acting is great ,action is not bad and story is good .a worthy sequal for a good movie.
September 21, 2016
It may not live up to the hit 2008 classic, but Kung Fu Panda 2- the highest- grossing animated film of 2011, worldwide- is nevertheless tons of fun. Jack Black's vocal performance is as charming as ever, the film has plenty of humour and action, the visuals are as dazzling as ever and is also surprisingly emotional as we get a dramatic look at Po's childhood.
August 31, 2016
Kung Fu Panda 3 is one of my favorite animations.
August 31, 2016
Fun for every family to watch, great humor, great acting and great story.
½ August 24, 2016
re-watched with kids at home in HD. not bad! funny as ever with the slapstick sarcastic style comedy. the villains in kungfu panda (1 and 2) have depth.
August 16, 2016
Still need to see the first one!
August 13, 2016
Continuing it's predecessor's successful formula, Kung Fu Panda 2 takes the best elements that made the first one a hit, adding more story background, and also, the incursion of new great characters and fun moments.
August 8, 2016
The sequel to Kung Fu Panda takes a darker and intense direction, improving on its predecessor.
Grade: A
August 5, 2016
This was the best of the trilogy.
August 4, 2016
Maybe not quite as memorable as the first, but it's the improving storyline that saves this film the most. Po and the Furious Five return with a new adventure to stop a new enemy. In the meantime, our hero learns more about his youth than he could've ever learned in a lifetime. At the end, it immediately proves that the overall story goes on. Once again, this film features the awesome scenery of older China and the inspiring culture within it. Fairly impressive sequel overall.
July 29, 2016
I would say the story is not bad, it is enjoying to see the story. However, I feel like this movie may not attract me and grab my heart like How to Train Your Dragon. The pathway this sequel takes is brave and gives you a complete set of different story from the predecessor. The movie is still satisfying, the sad and relief parts can still make you feel it in your mind
July 28, 2016
This one didn't have the same deep story as the first one. 'Find peace' or whatever, felt very contrived. The film itself seemed episodic, in that, it was just another adventure for the characters. The CGI and action was still great. But most notably, the other characters spoke maybe 10 lines throughout the whole movie. Still a great sequel, but not as good as the first.
½ July 28, 2016
If it was any more forgettable I would have fallen back in time to when I had not watched it.
July 26, 2016
With a much darker tone and same as funny as the first one and teasing a little bit of family sentiment for the next one here comes the Kung Fu Panda 2.
July 25, 2016
While having some problems, this movie is a great sequel and is much better than the original in many fields. An example of this is the villain. While the villain from the first movie had some things going for him, both the fight and his humor was underwelming. The new villain is awesome, threatening and funny at the same time. Go see it.
½ July 23, 2016
Continues an already great story and ups it even more with some great animation, humor and heartfelt moments.
July 18, 2016
Kung Fu Panda 2 doesn't offer the same feel as the first one. However, it offers enough action, comedy, great visuals, and a good story.
½ July 16, 2016
Kung Fu Panda 2 is an animated kung-fu based action/fantasy animated piece. I liked Kung Fu Panda 2. The original Kung Fu Panda film kept me smiling a bit more than this one, however.
Kung Fu Panda 2 lacks the heart and laughter in the original Kung Fu Panda, which made Kung Fu Panda close to a masterpiece. Kung Fu Panda 2 was overall a good movie. It's not a must-see or a masterpiece. It's a decent animated film.
July 13, 2016
Forgettable but fun. Great animation.