Kung Pow! Enter the Fist Reviews

• Feb 07, 2020

Absolutely love this movie. Grew up with it watching it every couple years and will continue to do so. Will be quoting lines from this til the day I die.

• Feb 02, 2020

OMG there quite a few laugh out loud moments.

OMG there quite a few laugh out loud moments.

• Jan 29, 2020

Don't listen to the critics. This movie is a masterpiece. I've gotten more laughs and more silly moments reciting lines from the movie with my kids over the years than any other movie ever. If you don't like this movie you're a jerk off. No other explanation. And in that case, no one should give 2 fucks what you think about any movie. Watch this movie. You won't regret it, you son of a pig! Weeeee oooo weeeee oooo weeeeeeeee!!!!!

• Jan 27, 2020

One of the best movies of all time.

One of the best movies of all time.

• Jan 03, 2020

Still one of my favorite movies ever. Yes, this is a purposefully/comically "stupid" movie... but if that's what you're into, Kung Pow does not disappoint. I literally do not believe I've ever laughed so hard watching a movie as when I very first saw this! And now, what's awesome is that my kids are totally into it as well. We quote the movie constantly.

• Dec 31, 2019

One of the funniest movies ever made. When I went to see it in theaters, my best friend who went with me laughed so hard he broke a filling. This movie is a must see.

• Dec 25, 2019

Its almost a cult classic. It has some really stupid parts in it but thats what makes it so stupidly funny. You cant watch it expecting a lot, the real laughter comes after. About a day after watching this movie I was still cracking up, thats what I think makes it so good.

• Dec 20, 2019

This is the greatest movie of all time. Hands down

This is the greatest movie of all time. Hands down

• Nov 11, 2019

Absolutely hilarious and completely surreal.

Absolutely hilarious and completely surreal.

• Nov 06, 2019

If I had a $ for every time I've quoted this hilariously rediculous movie..

If I had a $ for every time I've quoted this hilariously rediculous movie..