Last Flag Flying Reviews

• 4d ago

A nice mix of political commentary, humor, male bonding and study of the things that make us human with a good soundtrack and great camera work.

• Jan 05, 2020

Incredible cast/acting, moving story...like Grumpy Old Men married a military buddy drama.

• Dec 31, 2019

What a sad waste of talent. The story is totally unbelievable. It's mind boggling that Cranston, Carell and Fishburn would be part of such crap.

• Nov 29, 2019

Great acting, great dialogue, Emotive but to the point..... Bryan Cranston was fab, I love the way the characters develop as the film goes on. It's a long film but didn't drag at all.

• Oct 04, 2019

An honest and poignant portrayal of grief...the way Cranston, Carrell, and Fishburne play off each other gives this film a hint of realism that makes this all the more enjoyable!

• Sep 28, 2019

Emotional, filled with laughs but overall a amazingly well done move! Last Flag Flying is a movie people should defiantly need to see.

• Aug 12, 2019

If anything can make you feel something nowadays, it should be praised.

If anything can make you feel something nowadays, it should be praised.

• May 26, 2019

3 strong performances make this movie especially Cranston. Like it a lot more than boyhood but movies are a subjective thing

• May 15, 2019

Looks like a theter plot. The premise is a bit hard to buy and the movie focuses on dialogues, but they are interesting.

• Apr 14, 2019

This movie was emotional but needed. So many of our military families go through this everyday. God Bless our people and their families in uniform.