Last Light Reviews

• Jun 28, 2013

does not take it far enough.

does not take it far enough.

• Jan 26, 2010

This film has a great story line it is so emotional i cry every time i watch it lol

• Oct 10, 2009

Strong cast, good movie!

Strong cast, good movie!

• Jul 04, 2008

Kiefer Sutherlands prison reform flick about a man (Sutherland) who has been locked up since he was 16 and is now awaiting execution, who befriends a rookie prison guard (Forest Whitaker). Good but not great.

• Jun 26, 2008

i thought kiefer sutherland was really good (he's so good at being creepy), and his chemistry with forest whitaker was really good. i also really liked the music.

• Feb 09, 2008

Kiefer's directoral debut is amazingly done along with his acting and Forrest Whitaker's costarring.

• Oct 28, 2007

Good story, great acting, good directing, bad editiing.

Good story, great acting, good directing, bad editiing.

• Oct 22, 2007

Pretty good, a bit slow in places - parts which centred on Forrest Whitakers relationship with his father - a little tedious.

• Oct 04, 2007

A stellar movie, very underrated! You'd almost absolutely have to rent this movie to see it. Good luck finding it on cable. I also take pride in the fact that when I first searched for this movie on Flixter they didn't have it! I had to find it on imdb to confirm the actors that were in the film & with a picture I submitted it to them they added this movie to their site bc I requested it! I'm so proud of myself...