Lavender Reviews

• Mar 28, 2019

Don't understand why Jane's mom hated Patrick. He didn't mean to kill any of the family member. If Patrick was a pedophile, the movie didn't show it convincing.

• Dec 27, 2018

Enough with the horror music!

Enough with the horror music!

• Aug 20, 2018

Excellent I'm not looking under my bed for a long time If you like suspense this movie is a must see! Fabulous story line better than a lot of the slasher movies.

• Jul 20, 2018

This would simply be your average bad horror film, but the music made me want to borrow the killer's hammer and hit myself over the head with it.

• Feb 24, 2018

Thank you Abby. I honestly cried so hard when the plot untwisted. I don't think this movie has received enough credit.

• Feb 09, 2018

I like it. Suspenseful, some scary moments, and I didn't figure it out until close to the reveal. Only negative for me was Justin Long didn't fit the part.

• Jul 18, 2017

I thought this was good... Abbie Cornish is endearing, and it has a not-quite-predictable plot where memory is haunting. Suspenseful music and scenery, though some scenes may make you groan, especially a few at the last, ultimately worth the watch.

• Jul 03, 2017

This movie was quite disappointing. The way the story unfolded at the end was interesting, however I was confused while watching the movie and did not understand the point of the red boxes and her obsession with houses.

• Jun 26, 2017

Interesting movie with a surprising ending! Lavender is a psychological thriller that can be slow at times, but is a good movie over all. I wouldn't watch it again, but it was a good Netflix thriller.

• May 06, 2017

I loved this movie. Different approach to the ghost story genre but refreshing. Great cast Beautifully shot