Let's Scare Julie Reviews

• 5d ago

Now I understand the short run time. If this movie had been 2 hours with that ending I'd be pretty upset.

• Nov 09, 2020

Remarkable one take horror - kept me glued

Remarkable one take horror - kept me glued

• Nov 09, 2020

Fun and fresh concept! Highly recommend!

Fun and fresh concept! Highly recommend!

• Oct 10, 2020

Let's Scare Julie Is bad. The poster is the best part of the movie. It was shot in one take (then recut to not be shot in one take...for no particular reason). It is poorly filmed (blurry and washed out) and the sound quality In the first 20 minutes is garbled. It does manage a few scares but they come in sixty-five minutes into a 80 minutes movie. (1 1/2 stars out of 5). Sidenote this film was originally called Let's Scare Julie to Death...the name was changed (I assume) to avoid any confusion with Let's Scare Jessica To Death from 1971 (which is also not a good film...although slightly better than this one...it had a weaker poster)

• Oct 07, 2020

What was the ENDING suppose to have meant?? It Ended w/no ending, w/to many what about this or that?? Not a Cliffhanger just an ending as if they didn't finish the movie!!!???? Never have I watched something this lame n a waste of my time !!!! This so SUX!!!

• Oct 03, 2020

I would hang myself with wax dental floss before having to watch this again.

I would hang myself with wax dental floss before having to watch this again.

• Oct 02, 2020

Great job! Your hard work paid off. On to the next.

Great job! Your hard work paid off. On to the next.