The Longshots Reviews

• Jun 16, 2015

With a good intention and an inspirational story, The Longshots delivers a great moral. Unfortunately though, it still lacks the appalling action it needs to captivate.

• Sep 29, 2014

heerlijk luchtig als je ziek in bed ligt :-)

heerlijk luchtig als je ziek in bed ligt :-)

• Oct 30, 2013

With deft direction and a script that never forgets it's characters humanity Fred Durst has created the perfect family film

• Sep 15, 2013

It helps that it is a true story otherwise The Longshots would just be another family friendly money grabber from Ice Cube. Nothing is great about The Longshots but the family friendly true story of the first girl quarterback to play in the little league super bowl has enough drama to keep viewers interested.

• Apr 30, 2013

Good movie for the kids to watch...and Fred Durst directed it. Who would have thought that

• Apr 27, 2013

good movie to see :-)

good movie to see :-)

• Feb 15, 2013

I love the movie. It shows that no matter who u r u can do what ever.

I love the movie. It shows that no matter who u r u can do what ever.

• Jan 24, 2013

Nice film..I liked it...great story.. big Ice Cube fan...

Nice film..I liked it...great story.. big Ice Cube fan...

• Oct 01, 2012

I enjoyed and I rarely enjoy sports movies. Can't believe the director is THE Fred Durst. Watched his commentary and he seems normal. Who knew?

• Sep 06, 2012