Look Who's Talking Now Reviews

• Jun 23, 2019

Grew up watching this movie more times than I could name, haters gonna hate, but I loved this movie as a kid.

• Jan 25, 2019

DeVito is great DeVito is almighty DeVito is GODLY

DeVito is great DeVito is almighty DeVito is GODLY

• Dec 07, 2018

Truly, a harrowing trilogy about a dysfunctional family constantly on the brink of divorce, about children in constant physical and emotional harm by their increasingly incompetent parents, who are submitted to the cruel manipulations and exploitations of the ruling classï¿ 1/2"now(!) with extreme animal abuse, to boot.

• Nov 27, 2018

Aside from the children and animals involved, everyone who took part in this cinematic travesty should be ashamed of themselves.

• Nov 17, 2018

This film was unwatchable.

This film was unwatchable.

• Sep 17, 2018

I think this is an adorable, cheesy, christmas movie. If you compare it to the first of the series of course it's not going to measure up. But overall it's cute and charming. Could it be better? Sure, why not? But if it's leading up to Christmas and you want a feel good, silly movie to watch this is the one.

• Aug 19, 2018

OKAY FOLKS. LISTEN UP. THIS MOVIE? GOLD. pLATINUM. FIRST OFF, THIS MOVFIE GETING A 0% OFFENDS ME. THIS MOVIE IS HOW I SPOENT MY FIRST DATE WITH MY NOW CURRENT WIFE. THIS TRILOGY HAS GOTTAN ME MARRIED. WE EVEN GPOT DANNY DAVITO HIMSELF TO MARRY US. NOT ALL TALKING ANIMAL MOVIES ARE MADE EQUALLY. NONE OF THEM HAVE SUCH CARE AND TIME PUIT INTO IT LIKE HIS MOVIE DOES. THIS CLASSIC 90S FLICK IS FUNNY, HEARTFELT, AND MADE ME CRY SO HARD, I SLIPPED ON MY TEARS 3 DAYS AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE. EVEN AFTER THE 5TH TIME WATCHING THIS IN THEATERS, I WAS SUED BECUASE THERE WAS A HUGE TEAR PUDDLE. THE HUMOR IS JUST SPOT ON. THIS MOVIE HAS IT ALL. BACK IN MY DAY, MOVIES WERENT ALWAYS WORTH THE WATCH. I HAD TO GO OUT OF THE THEA=TER 5 MINUTES INTO SOME FILMS JUST BECAUSE OF HOW B A D THEY AR. BUT NOT THIS ONE! I CAN QUOTE IT WORD FOR WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!! MOST SERIESES GETR WORSE AFTER EVERY MOVIE. THIS ONE IS THE BEST IN THE SERIES. I MEAN COME ON!!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME, ALMOST REACHING THE STANDARDS OF ICONIC MOVIES LIKE PRIMATES OF THE CARIBBEAN, CAT IN THE HAT LIVE ACTIOJ, AND OF COURSE, ROBOTS. THIS ISNT EVEN A MOVIE. ITS A STORY. AND ITS WAITING TO BE TOLD. GO WATCHI THIS NOWOOWOWWOAOWOOOWOVFZDYUSwegc HJ,TRG;DGKJHTZDSJGJSAF. THIS FILM IS WORTH MY ENTIRE BANK ACCIOUNT OF 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999$!!!!!1!!!!!RYWIOGF ISERGTIUES@!!! HJETG SINCERILLY, LOOKWHOSTALKINGNOWLOVER444444444666420999

• Jun 18, 2018

I have never understood why critics and audiences hate on this film. It has the same heart as the first two if not more.

• Jan 25, 2018

I have watched this movie tons of times and I love it! I have no idea why other people don't like it.

• Jan 04, 2018