Love Wedding Marriage Reviews

• Oct 21, 2017

Literally the worst movie I have ever seen. Wow

Literally the worst movie I have ever seen. Wow

• Mar 22, 2015

I thought this would be a good and cute movie because I love Mandy Moore and Kellan Lutz but no I couldn't even finish it

• Mar 21, 2015

I attempted to watch this twice. both times I was easily distracted and wasn't paying attention to the movie. I love mandy Moore, but this was hard to get into.

• Nov 03, 2014

run of the mill Hollywood romcom with overdramatized marital counseling situations, and object lessons.

• Oct 14, 2014

too cheesy, doesn't work

too cheesy, doesn't work

• May 26, 2014

RomCom with no rom and definitely no com, with too many characatures... Meh.

RomCom with no rom and definitely no com, with too many characatures... Meh.

• May 20, 2014

ZERO STARS. HORRIBLE MOVIE. No wonder it got 0% of critics liking it. Bleh.

ZERO STARS. HORRIBLE MOVIE. No wonder it got 0% of critics liking it. Bleh.

• Sep 04, 2013

The story line is so predictable and the acting is mediocre. With that being said I think Mandy Moore is a great actress considering the script she was dealt.

• May 24, 2013

The beginning of this started out so cute and romantic, and made me think I was in for a love story. It was good up until the therapy session recommended for her parents, I realized then that this was a very different movie indeed. I could have turned it off then because the many twists and turns following were really overboard. Its like someone took the beginning of a good script and didn't know where to go with it next so filled up the last 3/4 with a bunch of crap to waste time.. not entertaining at all.

• May 12, 2013

i like Mandy Moore so i picked this movie. however, this movie is...not fun, not impressive, not romantic. but i finished watching it because of Mandy. i think she's cute. again i'm very straight! lol