Mama's Boy Reviews

• Nov 14, 2018

This film was unwatchable.

This film was unwatchable.

• Aug 25, 2018

Skip to the parts with Eli Wallach, because he's awesome. And for a sage old man, his character is refreshingly assertive and teaches the little brat a lesson more than once.

• Feb 18, 2018

When we see what has left, what hasn't left and what is about to leave to leave it to ourselves to put a stop to it when we are not ready to leave and grow up on our own.

• Oct 25, 2013

Diane just makes herself at home in this character giving a treat in motherly humor. Story is simplistically written causing a run-of-the-mill dialogue. There is a lack of true comedy which causes deficiency in direction and as such the film comes across as emotional dribble. Overall the movie is formatted and lacks any real inspiration. Nibbles: Pecan Fruit Cake.

• Aug 04, 2013

Porquería de película.

Porquería de película.

• Mar 28, 2013

grow up!! get a life..this is what this movie's about.

grow up!! get a life..this is what this movie's about.

• Jan 20, 2013

Cliche, but still funny and entartaining.

Cliche, but still funny and entartaining.

• Dec 13, 2012

A total waste of Anna Faris. Any actress could have called in her role.

A total waste of Anna Faris. Any actress could have called in her role.

• Dec 02, 2012

I kinda wanted the movie to end...but it hard to be an hour and 33 mins long. It was sorta funny but you just wanted to slap some of the characters.

• Nov 22, 2012

Jeffrey Mannus is a twenty nine year who lives with his mom and is deeply immature. When mom finally dates Mert Rosenbloom he comes up with every plot he can think of to get in rid of him. And so his 24/7 plan to have his mom's attention and get rid of Mert is on. It's for the most part a pretty decent comedy. You mostly role your eyes at how pathetically immature he is but it is funny. It's a part only Jon Heder can pull of and he does. He was defiantly the perfect pick for a role like this. Jeff Daniels hasn't lost his comedic touch neither because he is funny here too. And Diane Keaton was pretty good as the mom. It's a pretty good entertaining comedy.