Mandy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mandy Reviews

January 22, 2019
Fantastic movie with great performances
January 20, 2019
This psychedelic movie is weird, boring, slow and just plain bad. I love horror movies, thrillers etc but this terrible 20/100
January 20, 2019
With violence, smarts and a lot of attention to detail, Mandy did definitely win me over!
½ January 20, 2019
Overused most boring talion law story line, predictable to the death, boring speeches and characters, boring visuals, boring everything, forgettable as soon as it finally ends.
½ January 19, 2019
Do not watch this. I enjoy a good bad movie but this was a bad bad movie.
January 19, 2019
The perfect modern grindhouse slasher revenge movie
January 19, 2019
Absolutely nothing is explained in this movie. The motives of the bad guys who kidnap Mandy... are those guys actual aliens or the result of what happens when you take way too much of the drug they use in the movie... why did he take the chainsaw he had a way better reach with that axe that he actually took time to make himself... why?
½ January 18, 2019
Mandy is a 2018 psychedelic action horror film directed by Panos Cosmatos.
While the ethereal and mysterious beginning of this film had me interested and intrigued, this soon all changed. I found myself disliking the film, which in the end is too long and just plain weird.
½ January 18, 2019
Mandy is a psychedelic trip to violence town backed by Nicholas Cage's stellar performance. Slow at start, but really picked up the pace at half of the movie.
½ January 16, 2019
Other than good acting, this was the worst film i have ever seen. I thru the whole movie was wondering if this movie could get any worse.
January 14, 2019
Nicholas cage goes hard af in this movie ,imagine if John Carpenter and Clive Barker smoked a fat ass bag of flame dank and then do about 4 hits of lsd and wrote a script this flick would be the outcome .Highly recommended .
½ January 14, 2019
i don't understand anything about this movie. no idea what it's about or what anything means. excruciatingly boring with 10-15 minute scenes with no dialogue or story points. i couldn't finish it, but i did on super fast speed, sometimes as much as 7.0x and i could still see what was happening. all style and no substance. this movie could have been 12 minutes long but they decided to go with 2 hours. the only positive about this movie is that some of the scenes look nice with cool color tones. having said that, this is one of the worst movies i've ever seen in my life (1 viewing)
January 11, 2019
The Crow meets Heavy Metal? Either way it is vengefully tripy.
½ January 11, 2019
Nick only have the capacity to perform such a role so well, awesome movie watched with boxxy software.
January 9, 2019
A B-movie story with a cool style, excellent visuals, and an amazing scores. This role is what Nicolas Cage was made for...also excellent performances by the rest of the cast. This is too unique to pass up, and is one you soon won't forget.
January 9, 2019
it was pretty boring ,
January 8, 2019
Terrible film. I trusted RT ratings until this, why 92%, it should be 10% at best. Nicholas Cage has done terrible movies for years since his initial first few which were brilliant such as Leaving Las Vegas, when I saw 92% I got excited and thought finally he has done a great film but how wrong was I! Slow, virtually no plot, boring, boring and boring. I need my 2hrs back please, i wouldn't even have this on in the background while doing the ironing!
January 7, 2019
bad. really, really bad movie. from start to finish movie was slow, boring & all over the place. movie was based on the 80's & was filmed to recreate an 80's film.. total disaster. I want 2 hours of my life back.
January 7, 2019
Absolutely terrible a whole hour of crap waiting for something to happen! This was the worst hour I have ever spent viewing recorded footage. I loved other movies like this promised to be Kill Bill the Punisher but this was the biggest pile of crap I have ever wasted my money on.
January 7, 2019
A standard revenge fantasy but with style to spare.