Mard Reviews

• Wahida K Super Reviewer
    Jun 09, 2011

This is really great Movie I can watch over and over again! <center>Kya naam he tumhara?</center> <center>Amitabh:: Jo haar aurat ki Zubaan pe hota he</center> Goof:: In the song Mein hun Mard Tangewala, you ll see he is wearing Sports Shoes at the beginning of the song about a minute later you ll see he is wearing Sandles which he wore in the whole Movie. OH More later.

• Jul 20, 2008

Wacky, Tacky & Totally Insane! This is a bad action movie on acid! I've never seen such insanity in my life. I can't really recommend it to any sane person, but if you're a fan of bad movies and a little nuts, you might get a kick out of it. Cowboys, British colonial baddies, an evil Indian cult, gladiators, tanks, a 'super dog' and a 'super horse', a villainess in a leather cat suit with a bullwhip, an electric shock torture scene, decapitations and impalings galore, quick sand, 'Mission Impossible'-style human masks and, of course, a whole bunch of Hindi song and dance numbers...plus it's a nearly 3 hour-long epic! Totally tacky - not for all tastes.

• May 26, 2008

Best Bollywood movie ever!!!

Best Bollywood movie ever!!!

• May 23, 2008