McLibel: Two Worlds Collide Reviews

• Sep 09, 2016

I have mixed feelings about this. I was horrified to see the baby chicks being gassed. I also know that a low fiber/ high fat diet is not healthy for you. But I don't think these practices are limited to just McDonalds. If you really want to do something about it, become a vegatarian. I only go to McDonalds once in a while as a treat, not every night like some lazy people! My mom told me how crappy their food was a long time ago, when I was a child. I didn't understand the whining about the lack of creativity or the low pay, etc. It's freaking McDonalds for goodness sake! If you want to be creative, find a different line of work. If you want better money, stay in school. I found this documentary rather one sided and recommend you watch "Super Size Me" instead. At least that was entertaining.

• Mar 04, 2012

A rousing dramatisation of how this incredible pairing took on one of the world's most powerful multinationals. You'll never eat a Big Man again in sheer solidarity (except at 3am when ethics must take a distant back seat to insatiable alcohol munchies).

• Jul 24, 2011

McLibel made me want to boycott McDonald's, turn vegetarian and even punch a clown or two on principle. But most of all, it restored my faith that the power to shape public discourse really rests with the people. Newscorp, you have been warned.

• Jul 05, 2011

The story is really interesting. I'm glad I now know it. It did a good enough job of making me think twice about eating at McDonalds again - although to be honest, I probably still will. The production itself still felt really raw though and not in the usual documentary sort of way. It felt unfinished or rushed or something. The good guys win and that always makes me happy.

• Jun 17, 2011

You know most documentaries are depressing but this one is actually really inspiring. Check it out to seee the real McDonald's. Grade: B+

• Sep 30, 2010

pretty impressive, well done! fuck you McDonalds!

pretty impressive, well done! fuck you McDonalds!

• Aug 09, 2010

Why would anyone ever go to McDonald's? Cardboard is more nutritious. Great movie. How corrupt can a company be?

• Jun 21, 2010

A documentary about the longest running case in legal history about two environmentalists who distributed a leaflet about McDonalds and ended up in the midst of a legal battle with no legal aid, no jury to hear their case and only themselves to represent them in court. Interesting stuff.

• Apr 06, 2010

going to eat McDonald's...

going to eat McDonald's...

• Mar 26, 2010

You have to see this movie if you are a Fast Food Rest. junke.

You have to see this movie if you are a Fast Food Rest. junke.