Mean Girls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mean Girls Reviews

September 17, 2017
A fun ride, pitch perfect casting, a remembrance of the seemingly unlimited potential of Lindsey Lohan
½ September 13, 2017
I never thought I'd say this, but I loved practicly every minute of this film!
Kinda like Clueless and a John Hughs film! Plus LIZZY CAPLAN AS THE EMO CHICK!!!
90% "A", love the Donna's cover of the end credits song!!!
September 4, 2017
Mean girls focuses on a young teen and the new side of drama she lives with in two lives. Funny, Predictable, but so unpredictable. Loved it and always will!
September 2, 2017
Why the flippity flap paddy wap don't more people like this hilarious classic?
September 2, 2017
Such a funny movie I all ways laugh when I watch this movie.
August 31, 2017
it was great very true girls are all mean boys #1 don't get a girl get a dirt bike this movie shows why brapppppp.
August 7, 2017
The film's title makes it seem silly and not really meant for the male audience. While at moments both of those details are accurate, the movie makes up for it since it's so consistently funny. I admittedly enjoyed the sharp writing and sassy storyline. This film is considered a classic nowadays and recently reached its 10th anniversary. The fact that it's still so enjoyable and in some strange ways, occasionally relatable, I have to admit, I kind of liked it. It has grown on me upon multiple viewings and I feel it might be one of the most quotable movies ever made. It isn't meant to be taken seriously and it is a hilarious blast from start to finish.
July 26, 2017
It's funny and fun to watch but I don't get what the hype is all about...
½ July 19, 2017
OLD BUT GOLD , STOP TRYNA MAJE GOLD HAPPEN IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN
July 18, 2017
Mean girls is such a silly movie I get a kick out of this movie I all ways start laughing!! I recommend watching mean girls
July 16, 2017
Mean Girls disposes all of the teen movie cliches and offers a smart, funny and clever film that is built to last with the charming Lindsay Lohan in the lead
July 7, 2017
Na minha opinião, um dos melhores filmes de colegial em muito tempo.
½ July 4, 2017
Not bad for a chick flick
July 3, 2017
Perfect girls movie night comedy.
½ June 29, 2017
The best cult girl classic (of course I am biased because I was in high school when the movie came out which makes this film extra special to me.)
June 26, 2017
A solid teen comedy even if it uses too many genre cliches.
June 21, 2017
That movie is very good. I Think boys should be watched that too.
½ June 18, 2017
3 1/2 out of 5 stars. This was a fun little flick. I never got around to seeing it until recently because I heard it referenced so much. I thought I should just check it out to see what it was all about. Plus I like Tina Fey, so that's a plus since she wrote it and is in it. It's a simple teen movie, but it was fun and funny. It's was fun to see how people dressed and acted back when I was in high school in the early 2000s.
June 17, 2017
I liked Rachel McAdams acting,and it was also very funny:)