Mean Girls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mean Girls Reviews

August 7, 2017
The film's title makes it seem silly and not really meant for the male audience. While at moments both of those details are accurate, the movie makes up for it since it's so consistently funny. I admittedly enjoyed the sharp writing and sassy storyline. This film is considered a classic nowadays and recently reached its 10th anniversary. The fact that it's still so enjoyable and in some strange ways, occasionally relatable, I have to admit, I kind of liked it. It has grown on me upon multiple viewings and I feel it might be one of the most quotable movies ever made. It isn't meant to be taken seriously and it is a hilarious blast from start to finish.
July 26, 2017
It's funny and fun to watch but I don't get what the hype is all about...
½ July 19, 2017
OLD BUT GOLD , STOP TRYNA MAJE GOLD HAPPEN IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN
July 18, 2017
Mean girls is such a silly movie I get a kick out of this movie I all ways start laughing!! I recommend watching mean girls
July 16, 2017
Mean Girls disposes all of the teen movie cliches and offers a smart, funny and clever film that is built to last with the charming Lindsay Lohan in the lead
July 7, 2017
Na minha opinião, um dos melhores filmes de colegial em muito tempo.
½ July 4, 2017
Not bad for a chick flick
July 3, 2017
Perfect girls movie night comedy.
½ June 29, 2017
The best cult girl classic (of course I am biased because I was in high school when the movie came out which makes this film extra special to me.)
June 26, 2017
A solid teen comedy even if it uses too many genre cliches.
June 21, 2017
That movie is very good. I Think boys should be watched that too.
½ June 18, 2017
3 1/2 out of 5 stars. This was a fun little flick. I never got around to seeing it until recently because I heard it referenced so much. I thought I should just check it out to see what it was all about. Plus I like Tina Fey, so that's a plus since she wrote it and is in it. It's a simple teen movie, but it was fun and funny. It's was fun to see how people dressed and acted back when I was in high school in the early 2000s.
June 17, 2017
I liked Rachel McAdams acting,and it was also very funny:)
June 16, 2017
One of my favorites from high school. It still makes me laugh out loud because it's so ridiculous and so well done at the same time.
½ June 9, 2017
A funny, witty teen comedy that's surprisingly creative.
June 4, 2017
Mean Girls tried harder than your average teen comedy and it showed. The writing and characters were enjoyable and funny. The casting also enhanced the experience with good pairings of actors to characters. I particularly liked the Tim Meadows and Rajiv Surendra roles. I laughed occasionally despite not being the target audience for this film. Above average teen comedy.
½ May 30, 2017
For a teen drama, it's a damn classic. Never gets old.
May 20, 2017
Surprisingly funny and watchable. It manages to be a teen movie with thought, heart, and effort. The characters are memorable and funny.
May 16, 2017
Love this movie. I still laugh every time I watch it.