Mean Girls Reviews

• 4h ago

One of Lindsay Lohan's best roles, Mean Girls offers solid scripts and performances, with an impressive ending and good memories.

• Nov 19, 2020

my god, the script is very bad, almost not enough to support, the characters are very charismatic and silly, the performances are very bad.

• Oct 25, 2020

A good movie that will be mentioned in 10 years+

A good movie that will be mentioned in 10 years+

• Oct 05, 2020

Mean girls is a classic! What else is there to say

Mean girls is a classic! What else is there to say

• Oct 03, 2020

4.5/5. A modern classic with a brilliant screenplay.

4.5/5. A modern classic with a brilliant screenplay.

• Oct 03, 2020

I've loved this movie for years and know it by heart. It might not be the best movie ever but the quotes and nostalgia are everything! It's a bit embarrassing and cringes at times but that's exactly its charm!

• Sep 29, 2020

Looking back at the iconic and very quotable Mean Girls, I can safely say while this movie is very memorable and funny, it is still flawed in terms of characters and story. However, seeing how this was written by the immensely talented Tina Fey, you could make the argument that it's supposed to be, for lack of a better word, mean-spirited.

• Sep 27, 2020

Who doesn't love all the famous lines from this highly quotable classic, like "It's pronounced like Katie," and "Bleiben ihren vorgenannten Platz." More like MEME GIRLS, am I right folks?

• Sep 17, 2020

I can't explain how enjoy this movie so much all my childhood 😍

I can't explain how enjoy this movie so much all my childhood 😍

• Sep 13, 2020

This might be one of the most quotable movies of this generation. I don’t really think that this movie needs an introduction, because 90% of society has seen this movie. What I think is so great about Mean Girls is that it has aged beautifully and is still relevant today. Yeah there’s no cell phones, Twitter, Instagram etc. but the character types still exists in schools today. This movie is a perfect representation of what happens when you try to be something you’re not. The comedic elements still have people laughing almost 20 years later and the entire cast all became overnight bigger stars when this movie was released. You know you have a great comedy on your hands when people are still enjoying this film almost 2 decades later. All I can say is that if you haven’t seen this movie, check it out because it’s so “fetch”.