Menú degustació (Tasting Menu) Reviews

• Oct 16, 2014

Between trying to be a film about food and a film about love, this one got lost

Between trying to be a film about food and a film about love, this one got lost

• May 22, 2014

I love well-done movies about food. While this was somewhat formula about the restaurant and its patrons, it was still enjoyable and I loved seeing the food preparation.

• May 15, 2014

a lot of teasing appetisers but this formulaic degustation menu leaves expectant diners/watchers feeling empty in their bellies, even after a long series of (dis)courses.

• May 10, 2014

Sadly, my eyes weren't given a chance to enjoy noteworthy food preparations nor presentations and my eager taste buds sank under the watchful eyes of belligerent "coast guards".

• Feb 28, 2014

Pleasant cinematic/culinary fluff.

Pleasant cinematic/culinary fluff.

• Oct 20, 2013

Welcome to the human race :)

Welcome to the human race :)

• Sep 19, 2013

Roger Gual employs a delightful theatrical style reminiscent of Robert Altman which really glorifies the action on screen and the nature of the film as a Shakespearean comedy of errors. Furthermore, he gives the actors room to breathe, grow and give comfortable and amusing performances in their roles. The final result is a delightful and delicious feel good comedy, funny and charming as well as clever in both structure and timing.