The Meteor Man Reviews

• Nov 30, 2019

It's goofy fun with a killer cast, I couldn't believe. It's soo 90s it hurts, but that gives it a certain charm. It can be kind of corny, but should be fun enough for the young ones and actually presents some resonant themes that are still valuable.

• Sep 01, 2019

Another movie thats classic in African American community but downplayed by critics, with an All star cast made up of the perfect blend of past their prime, in their prime and before they became household names cast, this not only shows the depth of community in appeal of its plot, but thru Robert Townsends brillance as well with his ensemble of funny personalities and characters!

• Jul 18, 2019

Nostalgia is the only reason i can still watch this movie and have a decent time.

• Apr 23, 2019

Taking a look back now this is a good movie for it's time critics and movie goers didn't really appreciate comic book movies but since then we are in the comic book movie age

• Nov 18, 2018

Long before the superheroes crase we have now, there was this attempt to adapt a sort of comic book story to the movies. It may not be great, but it is prettye entertaining, at least for me it is.

• Oct 12, 2018

Great script, great concept. Needs to be remade!

Great script, great concept. Needs to be remade!

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Sep 16, 2018

I had fond memories for this film but watching this again it failed to hold the campiness it was attempting. The film is just one of those 90s concepts that fails to deliver. Townsend proves to be the incorrect choice for this genre film, the comedy never delivers and becomes more melodramatic as it closes. The entire ending is a miss, that final showdown is very over the top, with only the modelling scene being a highlight. This should have been better, the cast of up and coming stars and an Oscar worthy director. The film attempts a lot but ultimately fails on all fronts. 16/09/2018.

• Sep 02, 2018

This movie was sooo bad that it was great. It was sad but happy. Had a message that I think the young should listen too. Made me laugh but had soul! With a small amount of guidance.

• Mar 12, 2017

Great, funny movie with top bill actors/comedians.

Great, funny movie with top bill actors/comedians.

• Jan 10, 2017

One of the greatest movies of all time!!

One of the greatest movies of all time!!