Mindstorm - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mindstorm Reviews

June 10, 2012
When you start out with a plot as stupid as this, not much can be done to make it a good movie. Many needless explosions, uninspired acting, aimless direction. It did have a few exciting scenes at least.
January 7, 2012
What a really stupid movie.
½ November 30, 2011
No no no.. What a waste of time. The story was bad and not interesting, the ending was ok to say the best. And the acting was nothing special. Again what a waste of time..
May 14, 2011
Sexy Emmanuelle Vaugier and her Mustang.
½ April 19, 2011
This was crap. I believe this was a Canadian film, so I'm not to surprise. The point is... this was a piece of crap. The story and attempt to bring mystery and suspense was pretty dull and dumb.
½ December 25, 2009
A woman don`t know anything about her childhood because she can`t remember it. But she has an gift she can read peoples mind. She works as a private detective. One day she got a job were she should find a Senator's daughter. She finds the daughter at a cult and she also finds out things from her own past. Wasn`t to bad but I would have liked a better ending.
December 18, 2009
Ok ,I liked it but it has holes in the story. It explains a lot without explaining much. Sometimes hard to follow but it gets to the point and stands out of any other sci-fi movies.
August 2, 2008
Hondurus, 1985: A secret NSA experiment is terminated at the hands of a GRU (Soviet Military Intelligeance) strike team.

Seattle, Present Day: Pyschic Tracey Wellman is jired by a presidential candidate to find his missing daugter, a search that will lead to a dangerious cult and the secrets of her past. Average B-Movie fare. Lead Emmanuelle Vaugier looks decient (little less makeup), and Michael Ironside and Eric Roberts are perfectly cast (though each seems to think there in a movie thats better then this one).
½ March 24, 2008
Could have been a lot better.
½ September 27, 2007
The ultimate weapon is the human mind
½ August 6, 2007
saw it on tv, has one of my favorite actress's in it, in emmanuelle vaugier.. the storyline is a bit confusing but if you pay attention you'll understand.. its decent
August 5, 2007
Boring! Supposed thriller is one big yawn with a bunch of pretty people trying to make an interesting story out of nothing. Face it - Eric Roberts, your career (such as it is) is over.