Miracle Dogs Too Reviews

• Lucas M Super Reviewer
    May 27, 2011

Another sentimental and stupid dog movie. Rotten.

Another sentimental and stupid dog movie. Rotten.

• Sarah P Super Reviewer
    Feb 13, 2011

I thought it was a cute movie - it seemed more along the lines of a made-for-tv type deal geared towards kids, but I still liked it!

• Feb 14, 2010

(First and only viewing - In my early twenties)

(First and only viewing - In my early twenties)

• Aug 06, 2009

it's a good and inspiring movie.

it's a good and inspiring movie.

• Jul 13, 2009

Very obviously a "family values" type film but too full of mediocre acting and bad dialogue.

• May 15, 2009

The things we watch with our dog-loving kid. It was a nice way to end celebrating the International Day of Families, but not much to recommend in this long string of cliches on it own merits.

• Mar 31, 2009

Benji meets Cocoon. Like most animal movies, characters are two-dimensional and plot is paper-thin. If you can accept the corny premise, you are still confronted with ample opportunities for suspension of disbelief in almost every scene.

• Jan 17, 2009

I didn't really like it much to be honest, but there were some pretty amusing parts. It was pretty bad though if you ask me.

• Jan 01, 2009

This movie is so cute. It's got some areas that made me laugh and some that made me cry. But in all, I totally enjoyed it.

• Oct 12, 2008

I don't think anyone could have summed up this movie better than Beth Miner, an Amazon.com customer from Holmen, Wisconsin. "The movie was very very good, but I wish it was longer. I also wish that it could ALL be true!" Me too, Beth. Me too. Oh, according to her Amazon profile, we also both enjoyed Gentle Ben : The Movie, and Tai Chi for Diabetes! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!