Moscow Zero Reviews

• May 12, 2016

Padded, repetitive, almost entrancingly awful and amateurish. Val Kilmer's screen time is possibly five minutes....

• Jul 28, 2012

Lost souls imprisoned in the past waiting for their liberation towards the light.

• Mar 14, 2012

Dark, Gloomy but AWESOMELY ORIGINAL!!! And the Blonde Actress is a knock out!

Dark, Gloomy but AWESOMELY ORIGINAL!!! And the Blonde Actress is a knock out!

• Feb 12, 2012

low budget movie... i would make one like this with an amteur camera and with only one camera

• Mar 23, 2010

I rented this while doing a Val Kilmer marathon with a friend. Worst...movie...ever.

• Mar 15, 2010

Horrible horror film that is just awful in every single aspect, does however feature a good cast too bad they left their talent at home. The film is about a group searching underground tunnels in Russia for a lost friend that is researching some sort of ancient evil. The plot makes minimal sense and the fear elements are laughable, eww shadows are so scary. Contender for the worst film ever!

• Mar 12, 2010

• Feb 03, 2010

The graphics were good. Keep me interested in the film. Val Kilmer should have a bigger role in the film. He was depicted as a back ground actor.

• Jan 09, 2010

This movie made little to no sense. The acting was as bad as the plot as well, stay far away from this.

• Dec 23, 2009

My wife checked this one out from the library. She saw Val Kilmer's name and thought to give it a shot. He got first billing but is in this piece of trash for about 4 1/2 minutes or so. Must have a decent agent, but made a mistake being a part of this. The story had an intersting premise, but does not deliver anything remotely interesting. Don't waste your time like I did...