Reviews

• Aug 10, 2021

Like the little mermaid II, Another pointless sequel that shouldn't be made.

Like the little mermaid II, Another pointless sequel that shouldn't be made.

• Aug 06, 2021

Bonitinho, não tem o mesmo charme da lenda original, mas foi uma sequência simples e necessária, sobre o amor e o casamento arranjado, e Mushu sempre roubando as cenas com seu lado espirituoso e atrapalhado, bonitinho...

• Jul 08, 2021

The only thing that is good about this movie is the almost death scene of Mulan husband to be. The rest of this movie just blows. Don't waste your time with watching it and watch better Disney movies.

• Jun 14, 2021

Watch "Mulan 2" once and you will instantly understand why Disney cancelled "Mulan 3". It's unfortunate The Golden Raspberry Award Foundation does not recognize direct to video movies. There is nothing original about this movie. The story is recycled right out of "My Best Friend's Wedding". Yes, I said that. The whole plot is old and tired. At no point in time did I think that Mulan and Li Shang were going to breakup. Could it have been more obvious that they would see what was happening and reconcile? Also the whole subplot with the three princesses was recycled right out of "Aladdin". "Mulan" is a bit overrated in my opinion, but it is much better than this boring and painfully awful movie.

• Apr 13, 2021

It didn't need to happen.

It didn't need to happen.

• Mar 11, 2021

Mulan was sort of offensive in the beginning, I really didn't like that part of it! And the next part is that it is very predictable, I really didn't like it.

• Feb 15, 2021

It was not the first movie. It was not a good story. It was not a good musical. It was not dramatic. It does have some amusing moments in terms of humor, and the animation isn't bad, but that is all I could praise about it.

• Feb 15, 2021

This was a okay movie but it could have made Shang better and Mushu more noble! Let Mulan and Shang overcome a real problem not a set ups by Mushu!

• Jan 07, 2021

It's no secrect the disney sequels aren't that...great. There was no villian that i considered.

• Dec 30, 2020