Murder in the Hamptons (Million Dollar Murder) Reviews

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Nov 06, 2012

Not great, not bad. Interesting enough story.

Not great, not bad. Interesting enough story.

• Mar 22, 2010

based on a true story. not bad!

based on a true story. not bad!

• Mar 13, 2009

just ok, nothing memorable

just ok, nothing memorable

• Feb 17, 2009

This waz and kk! movie!

This waz and kk! movie!

• Oct 25, 2008

Gay-themed? This is a Lifetime movie about a crazy woman who marries into a wealthy lifestyle and has her husband murdered. I just think Poppy Montgomery is great. Love her.

• Aug 16, 2008

Not the same "Murder in the Hamptons" as I saw! I think somebody's wrong somewhere... There wasn't anything about a gay guy in the movie I saw...

• Feb 29, 2008

Ah it was ok it could have been better

Ah it was ok it could have been better

• Feb 26, 2008

Caught this on Lifetime and was hooked.

Caught this on Lifetime and was hooked.

• Feb 08, 2008

The weird thing is, I know the aunt who wanted the kids IRL. That I did not expect.

• Aug 21, 2007

I know that I already have rated this movie, I must have forgot so click on the 'save' button last time... it was a long time ago I saw this, so now I don't remember it much.. I just remember that I didn't like seeing David Sutcliffe in this movie, cuz it's a boring movie. He gets one hand a half star and the last half is for everyone else in the movie who acted well.