My Cousin Vinny - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Cousin Vinny Reviews

½ June 19, 2017
Marisa Tomei and Joe Pesci turn a very predictable movie into an endlessly watchable affair.
May 31, 2017
One of the best movies of all time. I've seen this movie around a dozen times and it's just as funny each time I see it. Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei give performances of a lifetime. Their energy, timing, etc. etc. is pure gold. It's also one of the most accurate courtroom / trial / rules of evidence movies I've ever seen.
May 5, 2017
5/4/2017: A pretty good movie. Some good 80's/90's comedy and a good cast.
April 18, 2017
Basically a perfect comedy.
April 3, 2017
I don't understand what people see in this movie, sure it's semi interesting on the first watch, but after you realize the 2 hour runtime comes down to a 5 minute climax. It just doesn't pay off.
March 16, 2017
One of the greatest comedies of all time.
½ March 6, 2017
This is what happens when you give incredible actors an outstanding script.
February 20, 2017
This movie is the G.O.A.T
½ February 11, 2017
It holds up. My Cousin Vinny... just the right amount of stereotypes with a dash of subtlety and a pinch of idiocy.
December 6, 2016
This is one of my top 10 movies of all times! Suberb lines and awesome acting. No rotten tomatoes here. This movie was the best! Anyone who thought it deserved Rotten tomatoes has no fun sense of humor. I could watch this over and over. Great pick of actors/actresses for the characters. They were so awesome!
December 3, 2016
Classic. On Blu-ray.
November 2, 2016
These two leads are so entertaining together!
September 10, 2016
My Cousin Vinny is a must see funny and and entertaining movie!
August 22, 2016
a practically perfect comedy. witty, creative, and truly funny!
August 5, 2016
My Cousin Vinny utilizes Joe Pesci's mouthy attitude and Marisa Tomei's brilliant rendition of a New Yorker to create a hilarious court room drama. The film is fueled by a funny script and a ridiculous situation, which to me made it even more likable. This is a classic that shouldn't be missed
½ August 2, 2016
The heart of this film is the interplay between Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei which is FANTASTIC! They really elevate this film to wonderfully enjoyable.
July 17, 2016
Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei are brilliant together in this film! No wonder Marisa won an academy award for this film.
July 10, 2016
One of Joe Pesci's best movies and Marisa Tomei plays a blinder!!!! Very funny; some great one liners. A must see.
June 20, 2016
Great movie. Great acting, Marisa Tomei won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy. Nugh said!!!!
½ May 3, 2016
Allright, ''My Cousin Vinny'' (1992) is quite a stupid and ridiculous movie and it isnt that well made. The structure is off, there are massive tonal shifts, sudden character improvements, and revelations that dont make any sense. But my god, this movie is hilarious and entertaining.

The story is about two guys who are accused of murder in Alabama, they dont have any money for a proper attorney, so they hire their cousin Vinny, hilariously portrayed by Joe Pesci, Vinny is an inexperienced, loudmouth lawyer not accustomed to Southern rules and manners, and along side him he brings his fiancee Mona Lisa Vito (Yes really), portrayed by Marisa Tomei (This performance has always been infamous because she won an Academy Award for it, despite not being that great. and i agree, she shouldnt have won, but she really isnt bad. She is a funny character and Tomei gives life to the Yankee character)

That's all i'm going to say, ''My Cousin Vinny'' (1992) is an hilarous movie, brimming with energy from start to finish, the plot (however conventional) is excellent. (The final scene in the courtroom is truly remarkable)

This movie may not be well made, but you sure are guaranteed to have a great time watching