My Cousin Vinny - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

My Cousin Vinny Reviews

½ August 31, 2017
My Cousin Vinny is a perfect example of an overrated movie.Despite the cast that even can be charismatic, that doesn't disguise the monotonous plot, the unconvincing script and the lack of unpredictability of the movie.
½ August 21, 2017
Good movie, carries by Pesci & Tomei.
August 20, 2017
Favorite movie of all time!
July 24, 2017
Pesci is absolutely fantastic, his comedy timing and delivery of dialogue is next to nothing. The film is a favourite with just how ridiculous stupid and wonderfully naive it proposes itself to be. How Tomei won an Oscar for her role in this film is truly bizarre, I mean she's good but not that good. The film also needs to be cut down, its rather bloated and repetitive.
½ July 6, 2017
Between Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei's endless chemistry to nonstop visual gags to Herman Munster as a truly terrifying judge, the film works on multiple levels as both a hilarious comedy and a well thought out legal film
½ June 19, 2017
Marisa Tomei and Joe Pesci turn a very predictable movie into an endlessly watchable affair.
May 31, 2017
One of the best movies of all time. I've seen this movie around a dozen times and it's just as funny each time I see it. Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei give performances of a lifetime. Their energy, timing, etc. etc. is pure gold. It's also one of the most accurate courtroom / trial / rules of evidence movies I've ever seen.
May 5, 2017
5/4/2017: A pretty good movie. Some good 80's/90's comedy and a good cast.
April 18, 2017
Basically a perfect comedy.
April 3, 2017
I don't understand what people see in this movie, sure it's semi interesting on the first watch, but after you realize the 2 hour runtime comes down to a 5 minute climax. It just doesn't pay off.
March 16, 2017
One of the greatest comedies of all time.
½ March 6, 2017
This is what happens when you give incredible actors an outstanding script.
February 20, 2017
This movie is the G.O.A.T
½ February 11, 2017
It holds up. My Cousin Vinny... just the right amount of stereotypes with a dash of subtlety and a pinch of idiocy.
December 6, 2016
This is one of my top 10 movies of all times! Suberb lines and awesome acting. No rotten tomatoes here. This movie was the best! Anyone who thought it deserved Rotten tomatoes has no fun sense of humor. I could watch this over and over. Great pick of actors/actresses for the characters. They were so awesome!
December 3, 2016
Classic. On Blu-ray.
November 2, 2016
These two leads are so entertaining together!
September 10, 2016
My Cousin Vinny is a must see funny and and entertaining movie!
August 22, 2016
a practically perfect comedy. witty, creative, and truly funny!
August 5, 2016
My Cousin Vinny utilizes Joe Pesci's mouthy attitude and Marisa Tomei's brilliant rendition of a New Yorker to create a hilarious court room drama. The film is fueled by a funny script and a ridiculous situation, which to me made it even more likable. This is a classic that shouldn't be missed