My New Gun Reviews

John B Super Reviewer
    May 30, 2013

It is a film that suffers from its own attempt to be edgy and alternative. Most of the quirks don't add any value to what is being shown on screen. At least we know what Diane Lane was doing between Streets of Fire and Unfaithful.

• Jun 21, 2009

Weird, you never find out what the issue was actually between Skippy and his family....

• Fascade F Super Reviewer
    Oct 27, 2008

Insane and crazy at the same time all in the same script.Diane Lane holds the sense and sensibility of this movie all together as the one whom is the continuous victim throughout this whole gun story scenario.

• Aug 20, 2008

You must see this movie. Diane Lane is a perfect 100000!!!!

You must see this movie. Diane Lane is a perfect 100000!!!!

• May 26, 2008

The plot made no sense and the dialogue was laughable. The story was asinine and implausible. A complete waste of time.

• Dec 02, 2007

I loved this movie but everytime I show it to friends they don't get it. It is about the craziness that can happen if you have a loaded gun in the house as well as how handy a loaded gun can be if there is trouble. It is a two edged movie and I think it is great.

• Nov 26, 2007

Even if the plot and motivations are an afterthought, Lane and Legros have such likability as a couple they charm their way through this comedy of suburban manners

• May 03, 2007

Doesn't really have a plot and I don't like the way it goes.

Doesn't really have a plot and I don't like the way it goes.