Night at the Museum - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Night at the Museum Reviews

September 14, 2016
Tons of fun. It's hilarious
August 29, 2016
An entertaining family film, although would not watch twice.
½ August 27, 2016
½ August 27, 2016
One thing Night At The Museum doesn't fail to do is entertain and - while it plows through many genre clichés and general predictability - we find ourselves rooting for Ben Stiller and, all in all, coming out of it having enjoyed ourselves. It has nothing special, but it certainly isn't bad.
Verdict: B
August 10, 2016
i have seen this movie countless times it is sort of interesting but the comedy is really dumb but however the characters are interesting
July 27, 2016
I liked the movie as a kid, and naturally looking back on it I have fond memories. That being said, I completely recognize its many flaws, and acknowledge that it isn't too good of a movie.
July 23, 2016
Not a fan of Ben Stiller
July 18, 2016
Good family film to watch with the kids it's something that's been done before but not as well or enjoyable.
June 29, 2016
I just love this series, and I don't know why it only deserve such a low score in RT. This movie is full of funny scene, and many unexpected twist of how we view the historical figure.
June 27, 2016
Night at the Museum is brilliant. A movie about a museum coming to life at night is brilliant. This movie has some amazing actors and they do a great job portraying this film. Amazing!!! I would very much suggest this movie.
June 8, 2016
Night at The Museum is predictable, noisy, and badly paced, but it stands-out by having a charm and a well-executed creative premise.
May 31, 2016
Too hilarious to not deserve a sequel
May 27, 2016
May 26, 2016
Night at the Museum (2006) ??? D: Shawn Levy. Ben Stiller, Carla Gugino, Ricky Gervais, Robin Williams, Mickey Rooney, Dick Van Dyke, Jake Cherry. Father Stiller, who's desperate to prove himself to his son, recruits himself as a night guard at Manhattan's Museum of Natural History, where at nighttime the artifacts on display come alive. Imaginative fantasy for kids may very well entertain parents as well; a unique idea with funny results and engaging special effects. One of Stiller's few successes. Owen Wilson appears unbilled. Followed by two sequels you shouldn't bother with.
½ April 14, 2016
fun, family adventure!!!
½ March 30, 2016
mostly entertaining, we'll rounded humor
½ March 28, 2016
Night At The Museum, is a good family movie, it isn't that great, but based on what it had to offer, it does deliver.
½ March 25, 2016
Blah Jumanji knock-off that's hardly funny, save for odd bits here and there.
March 24, 2016
Fluff and fun fluff to boot. Some good lines too and you gotta love Owen Wilson, funny even when tiny like a Roman.
March 23, 2016