A Nightmare on Elm Street Reviews

• 2d ago

Filme totalmente sem sal, atuações porcarias e me da desgosto falar desse filme, sinceramente esse remake acabou com minha saga de terror favorita.

• 4d ago

Perhaps the most unlikable and condescending cash-grab of the 2000's horror-remake fad, "A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)" remains to this day one of the worst examples of a reboot done wrong. Does it have the masterful atmosphere of the iconic original? No, it just has a lot of lazy, predictable jump-scares that are more likely to induce unintentional laughter than fear... Does it successfully update iconic characters like Nancy for the modern age? No, all the characters are completely flat and left utterly undeveloped... Do the nightmares make use of modern filmmaking technology to really bring them to life on the big screen? No, all the nightmares are exactly the same bland thing over and over again- I hope you like a big room with red-gelled lights, because that's all this movie has to offer... Are the kills cool, at least? No dice. The kills are pretty much all identical and bleed together (pun intended), and even the makeup effects are really sub-par... Does they at least deliver on their promise to make Freddy scary again? Nope! Perhaps the biggest offense of this reboot is that it took the delightfully insidious character Freddy Krueger and ruined him by making him completely uninteresting... And listen, if you don't wanna take it from me, take it from the audience I saw the film with. To this day, "A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)" remains one of only two films I've ever seen where I heard audible "boo's" when the credits began to roll. This is definitely one remake that should be avoided at all costs.

• 4d ago

Well-acted remake focusing more on the paedophillic side of Freddy, with a lot more menace, far fewer jokes and a lot more trying to stay awake.

• Sep 12, 2020

The minor changes in the story and plot details are forgivable, the violence and thrills are effective and could even be more gruesome, some even provides throwback to its predecessor.

• Aug 30, 2020

Im not so sure if it was the best

Im not so sure if it was the best

• Aug 27, 2020

it's a good movie but I understand why people are so irritated and frustrated with the movie personally I do enjoy Freddy when he was more darker and not so comical that's why I recommend this

• Aug 04, 2020

• Jul 18, 2020

its dull and it doesn't have a reason to exist, except for money

its dull and it doesn't have a reason to exist, except for money

• May 22, 2020

Not to bad This plot full of Mystery That was good but wait.. Franchise Should be Slasher Film with Full of Horor ,This Film Can't Make me Scare.