Off Beat Reviews

• Jul 26, 2010

A pleasant comedy with good intentions, not particularly memorable though. Whatever happened to Judge Reinhold??

• Feb 25, 2010

One of the earliest Touchstone movies does not seem to have aged well, but it wasn't bad. An OK comedy with some funny moments from Judge Reinhold. (First and only viewing - 12/6/2009)

• Dec 06, 2009

Its just an average comedy to me. I probably wouldn't watch it again.

Its just an average comedy to me. I probably wouldn't watch it again.

• Dec 13, 2008

OK time waster. Also see Hero At Large for similar effect.

OK time waster. Also see Hero At Large for similar effect.

• Nov 08, 2008

A film in which Judge Reinhold is an all-dancing, pretend cop and Harvey Keitel is a bank robber he duffs up using his dance steps. They really don't make 'em like they used to.

• Christopher B Super Reviewer
    Apr 09, 2008

Here's a forgettable one for ya. If anyone gets too nostalgic for the eighties, you can always have them watch this for an easy cure. Great cast though.

• Jan 21, 2007

Come one who doesn't love some really bad dancing?

Come one who doesn't love some really bad dancing?