One for the Money - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One for the Money Reviews

June 6, 2018
I really love this book series and enjoyed the movie! Not all the characters were cast the way I had them pictured in my head when I was reading them and I'm not sure the pure hilarity transferred to the big screen. However, I still really enjoyed the movie!
April 7, 2018
This movie was awful... The Stephanie Plum books are so good and this movie is so bad.
January 3, 2018
Could they pick an actress less like the book character?
December 22, 2017
I don't know what everyone's problem with this movie is. I love the books and this movie is one of my top 5 favorites of all time. I've probably seen it 10 times. I love it!
July 9, 2017
I loved the book but the movie version didn't stay true to the essence of the book. The producers should have made a better adaptation to better suit the screen and viewing audience. With that said that wasn't even the biggest problem. The problem really laid with the actors. Katherine Heigl was the wrong person for this movie and she was absent throughout the entire movie she wasn't even trying to act and it was a pitiful performance and that's being nice. Who's bright idea was it to choose her for this role?? None of the actors had chemistry and it was very awkward to watch. I bet the producers of this film paid her a lot and later were wondering if they could get a refund for such a dismal cringe worthy performance! I'm still not giving up on the Stephanie Plum novel and adaptation to screen. Listen get a better actress and re-do it because Katherine Heigl murdered this movie and it's ratings!
July 6, 2017
Between 2.5 and 3. Just some entertainment to have fun in a boring afternoon.
June 23, 2017
Didn't Jennifer Aniston already do a bounty hunter movie??? Why the hell a remake ???
April 10, 2017
Just as good as the book series!
March 19, 2017
Went to the theater last night to see this and left after an hour. Horrible movie, Katherine heigl is just plain annoying and does not have a good jersey accent
½ March 14, 2017
Not very good. Guess i shouldnt ahve read the books before i wathed the film
November 17, 2016
This should have been a TV series... not a movie. There is no way the level of character development, funny one liners, chemistry and the budding love triangle could be covered in a movie. Netflix needs to grab this book series and make it as funny, sexy and action packed as it should be. And who the hell cast ranger...!? He was meant to be sexy, dangerous and deadpan... way more muscle.
½ September 21, 2016
Fun, flirty, playful. Captured the essence of the book, for the most part.
September 8, 2016
The very sweet and beautiful Katherine plays a bit goofy a chasseur de prime in need of help and of a guy. The film is not serious and not all that funny either. I would classify it a tv movie. Some good moments though.
September 8, 2016
July 22, 2016
Love, love, loved this movie!
May 20, 2016
I was really not expecting to enjoy this movie at all since I'm not a big fan of chick flicks. However for the most part it was a very entertaining movie and I even chuckled a few times. The plot was interesting and it had a great cast of actors. The movie was not that exciting but i did enjoy it.
May 17, 2016
Love the books movie was good
March 13, 2016
I give it one star cause katherine heigle is hot. This is probably one of the worst movies I have ever attempted to see. I literally could not watch this thing. I downloaded it by accident, I was actually trying to get two for the money with Al Pacino, which is an awesome movie. I just wonder how much she got paid for this, and did she expect it to suck so badly, did she even care? So boring, and unfunny. It's not even that sexy of a movie. Total crap.
March 1, 2016
Katherine Heigl is an excellent actress I'm glad to see her final released to do more films enough it down by the negative side of Hollywood I wish the sequels would come out for this series she's perfect for them great
½ February 28, 2016
Even though I was only half paying attention, I have no idea what really happened in the movie