Original Latin Kings of Comedy Reviews

• Feb 12, 2012

One of the better stand up specials I have seen. Although I really like Paul Rodriguez, I think George Lopez should have closed the show. Lopez had me rolling on the ground with laughter, especially the stories about his aunt and the relatives in wheelchairs. "If you don't have one, I'll get you one!" had me dying. Alex Reymundo was good as well, especially when he talked about his life in Kentucky. However, his own special "Hick-spanic" did better than this special. Perhaps he realized he could make a killing talking about being Latino in the South. Cheech Marin was good as always and he emceed this well. Definitely on par with the Original Kings of Comedy.

• May 27, 2010

• Jul 03, 2009

It Funny best comedy ever

It Funny best comedy ever

• Jun 12, 2009

Not all the comedians where that funny but George lopez and Paul rodrigues and chech marin stole the show

• Oct 30, 2008

Not all the "kings" where funny to me. My favs where george lopez and paul rodriguez. I was feeling the jokes, funny stuff.

• Aug 08, 2008

This comedy show was the bomba

This comedy show was the bomba

• Jun 07, 2008

Not bad. I can definitely think of funnier latin comics. Except George Lopez steals the show from everyone. Even Paul. Paul has an awesome entrance, because he's a legend.

• Apr 27, 2008

El primer monologo ahi no más, el resto entretenido. Eso si, muy cercano al chicano, hay partes que no se entienden.

• Jan 08, 2008

OMG this is funny shit Paul Rodriguez and George Lopez and Cheech Marin all at the same time its hilarious i love bein a beaner.