Our Mother's Murder Reviews

• Jun 07, 2013

EXCELLENT MOVIE,AND ACTING.I WANT TO BUY IT.

EXCELLENT MOVIE,AND ACTING.I WANT TO BUY IT.

• Sep 09, 2012

Suffers the made for cable curse.

Suffers the made for cable curse.

• Jan 28, 2012

This is such a sad film. It shows how a happy marriage can turn into a nasty and brutal one at the drop of a hat, which eventually leads to murder. Getting justice for their mother's death is what her two daughters set out to do, and thankfully achieve, after some time. A great film, just sad that it all happened really. It's called Our Mother's Murder where i live. My Actor/Actress review: Holly Marie Combs - another great perofrmance Sarah Chalke - an equally great peroformance alongside Holly Marie

• Aug 02, 2010

Every once in a while, a movie comes along that's so bad, it's good. This movie is so bad, it's great. This is the kind of terrible movie I actually really love to watch. "Daughters" is so bad, it's laughable. The ultimate older woman's "worst fear" flick, it's just fantastic. The acting is terrible, the dialogue is laughable and it's just a lot of fun to watch. A true Lifetime Movie classic.

• Jan 02, 2010

• Jul 15, 2009

A truly alarming and sad tale of one woman's fiercely abusive marriage that eventually leads to her demise and the courage of her daughters to prove that he did it.

• Jun 28, 2009

A pretty good movie, kinda strange.

A pretty good movie, kinda strange.

• Jun 04, 2009

It was an ok movie, kinda predictable though.

It was an ok movie, kinda predictable though.

• May 31, 2009

it was ok, i wish her husband hadnt killed her.the movie could've been better, but sarah chalke and holly marie combs were in it so they made up for it.

• Jan 26, 2009

lifetime movies rock!!! the blond dr. from scrubs is in this one...

lifetime movies rock!!! the blond dr. from scrubs is in this one...