Outcast Reviews

• Jan 07, 2020

Average horror but worth a watch it is well acted for a very average script/storyline the cast do well.

• Feb 09, 2019

3.25* It was good. Wouldn't recommend it but I don't regret watching it. It's more of a supernatural suspense movie than anything else. Good acting. And it's got Lord Commander Mormont in it too.

• Feb 13, 2018

Its ambitious if uneven hybrid of grim social realism and flat-out monster movie theatrics conjures up a commendably brooding atmosphere. It's just a shame the story feels so muddled.

• Mar 29, 2017

this movie speaks to me in accents so thick you'll need subtitles.

this movie speaks to me in accents so thick you'll need subtitles.

• Mar 02, 2016

Super-average horror, whose only novelty for me was it being set in a Scottish location and the presence of James Nesbitt. I enoyed it well enough at times, but the CGI gets pretty rough at times and kills a lot of enthusiasm I might've had for things. Rental?

• Aug 21, 2015

Was actually really good. Not a normal Nicolas cage movie I must say this is quite entertaining.

• May 20, 2015

The development of the story took 3/4 of the film leaving no room for climax. Character development is also not strong enough for me to feel for their pain.

• Feb 01, 2015

Firstly wrong title for this movie. Doesn't really fit in my opinion. Secondly casting. Ok we get it Nic Cage likes to do excessive over-the-top acting while wearing grotesque hair pieces. And lastly while I can say I somewhat enjoyed this it was definitely a challenge to sit through. Nic Cage desperately needs a new agent. And better film choices!

• Sep 01, 2014

A well crafted horror thriller. The cinematography is excellent, creating convincingly dreary atmosphere, and the acting is also very good. It felt as though the story could have been developed a little more, but still, kudos to first-time director for making an engaging thriller.

• Oct 12, 2013

Atmospheric but awful. Not scary or interesting.

Atmospheric but awful. Not scary or interesting.