Painted Hero Reviews

• Dec 28, 2013

weird, bad, and country = terrible

weird, bad, and country = terrible

• Oct 27, 2012

A talented rodeo clown returns to a Texas town for a show and is set up for murder. Improves after a dismal first half. Do attractive young females actually seek out autographs from rodeo clowns? Seriously? I'm not buying it.

• Jun 09, 2012

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    May 18, 2012

Wow I enjoyed this movie.Dwight Yoakam was great

Wow I enjoyed this movie.Dwight Yoakam was great

• May 18, 2012

Dwight Yoakam as the best rodeo clown around, drawing top dollar in pay, dealing with danger, groupies and jealousies of the locals on the rodeo circuit. Not surprisingly, a gold medal winner at the Houston Film Festival.

• May 18, 2012

Wow I Enjoyed This Movie.Dwight Yoakam Was Great www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11153569271

• Nov 03, 2010