PARADOX Reviews

• Apr 14, 2019

This is more like a student film. The songs are good but the mixing between them isn't great. The beautiful western landscape makes it difficult to not look at least half decent. Considering the amount of unknown talent out their I feel that the money used for this could have been used better elsewhere

• Apr 07, 2019

It's a bad movie alright. Acting is bad, FX are bad and the plot an idea are also bad. Acting is really bad tho.

• Jan 12, 2019

If you love Neil Young and/Daryl Hannah you'll love this. I love both and while it isn't the movie you'd (expect without reading the negative reviews) it is a unique cinematic form all of its own and a whimsical tribute to the monumental artistry of Young's music and his mythical place in Canadian/North American history. Sit back and enjoy without trying to understand too much.

• Dec 03, 2018

This looks awesome. Boxxy software have all movies and serials for free

This looks awesome. Boxxy software have all movies and serials for free

• Apr 04, 2018

An absurd minimalist western fantasy / 73-minute prog folk rock music video. Don't expect much in the way of plot or character development. Watch it for the experience.

• Apr 01, 2018

at the risk of sounding like a wee bit in an altered state ...I loved it ...really

• Mar 27, 2018

The movie is worthy of a half star, but the music pulls it up a bit. Skip the movie and buy the soundtrack.

• Mar 23, 2018

Music, it lifts you up. Get it? I hope that subtlety wasn't lost on you. Anyway, Paradox is a thing that people made, which is probably the best thing I can say about it. No, wait. Maybe 40-45 minutes into, there's a very nice rendition of "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" played around a campfire with Lukas singing, and it's the best recording of PotR I've heard to date. Just skip to that part, listen, then go on with your day.

• Mar 23, 2018

A fun movie with great photography, terrific music and just very enjoyable. Forget the critics that don't like that it's not following a conventional formula. Just enjoy it.