Paranoia Reviews

• Sep 23, 2020

Who knows what attracted such a good cast to this movie.

Who knows what attracted such a good cast to this movie.

• May 20, 2018

I discovered this on UniMás, a Spanish-language channel. Not only that , this is the second Amber Heard movie I saw on that station in one day (after "Drive Angry"). I just might understand why Liam Hemsworth & Harrison Ford don't talk about this crappy motion picture.

• Jul 28, 2017

The plot is predictable and the message indifferent. It starts like "Hey here's a cool thriller about industrial spying" and it ends up been a romantic comedy about an idiot who doesn't deserve the girl he has, but he still gets her. Plus the acting is rubbish apart from Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman and Embeth Davidtz. I don't even know how they contracted them for this. Save your time and don't see it.

• Jul 15, 2017

Starring Liam Hemsworth's torso, this has all the depth of a Car Commercial. It's slick and glossy - that's the movie not Liam Hemsworth's well-toned physique. Plus there is a techno plot of sorts - stolen tech, jewel-heisty visuals. Mostly tho it's a commercial for the expensive 1% lifestyle the movie purports to loath. Gary Oldman goes full on estuary wide boy in his inimitable fashion. I hope the Double Glazing he brought for this performance is very nice. Meanwhile Harrison Ford brings us part 17 of Harrison's Horrible Haircuts. This movie is forgettable even as you watch it but it might encourage people to works on their abs.

• May 17, 2017

An off-putting title, not really about paranoia, and not much of a thriller, but entertaining comfort food with some fine actors and good cinematography.

• Mar 14, 2017

I wouldnt class this as a thriller, but if you did you may be disappointed. It is a decent movie to watch tho!

• Feb 26, 2017

Terrible, a true disgrace of a movie, a cliché all the way. Never ever waste your time on this garbage.

• Nov 12, 2016

Big cast, average plot.

Big cast, average plot.

• Oct 06, 2016

The only 2 scenes that were worth watching in this film were 2 conversations between Gary Oldman and Harrison Ford. Shameless Apple product placement, poor script, unnecessarily dragged in good actors.

• Jul 17, 2016

I hate this movie so much, it baffles how Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman read the script and thought yeah this will be great, one of the worst movies I've ever seen