Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Reviews

½ August 18, 2016
Even worse than the first one.
August 4, 2016
This is a type a film that is so bad its sort of good making its decent plot clear and understandable it doesn't give us enough emotion and adventure to make us enjoy the film but it was enjoyable even though the CGI effects were horrible and it isn't a film worth watching in theaters but something to watch during in the family night dinner on a Thursday.
½ July 25, 2016
Nothing Really Happens.
This is one of the worst movies of 2013.

Score: 2.5/10
½ July 19, 2016
if you wanna make a productive franchise like harry potter or the hunger games, this one is pretty far of that.
½ July 14, 2016
If you read the book and watch it thinking "it's not Percy Jackson but a completely different series", you might as well like it. Otherwise, your going to burn in anger.
June 24, 2016
It's good but the first movie was better.The plot is nice but the stupid jokes ruin it.But it's a awy to spend your afternoon
½ June 8, 2016
That was an amazing adventure movie! For my first experience with Percy, I was surprised by that world of demigods and weird creatures and everything. It is the main reason of my attraction to that movie. Just some fun and supernatural adventure!
Aventure surnaturelle
C'était un étonnant film d'aventure ! Pour ma première expérience avec Percy Jackson, j'ai été étonnée par ce monde de demi-Dieu, de créatures étranges etc. C'était la raison première de ma fascination pour ce film. Plus pleins de fun et d'aventure surnaturelle!
½ April 29, 2016
que decepcion porque la primera me gusto
April 25, 2016
it won't et me watch it dude why why why tell me y
½ April 7, 2016
The CGI looked bad and most the characters should be dead. Annabeth, Grover, Tyson (Nobody cares about him). Finally it was nothing like the book. But you can still find a couple fun things in this movie.
April 5, 2016
Let's hope this version is more accurate to the book. I understand the whole Hollywood thing, but the last movie was not even remotely close to Riordan's classic...We'll see.
April 3, 2016
Love it but it didn't go with the book.
March 25, 2016
Okish fantasy. Search for golden fleece in the Bermuda Triangle!
March 20, 2016
â?¤The series can't wait for the rest
March 16, 2016
horrible movie it ruined me going and seeing the next one
March 7, 2016
Wow better than first
½ March 7, 2016
Better than the original
½ February 20, 2016
Cool movie, love how this is put together
February 16, 2016
Great sequel! I really enjoyed it!
February 14, 2016