Peter and Vandy Reviews

• Feb 04, 2018

A relationship viewed from the past and present! Not easy to understand in just one watch. But still it does justice for watching it once. Too random sequences of present and past, though the point was proven. It's nothing, but a simple romance drama. Most close to the real world relationship. You would still feel the cinematic effect, yet if you encounter a scene that happened in your life and around you, that won't be a surprise. Because a relationship has to go through such phases. I felt like the dialogues should have been much better, because I can't point out it was whether editing issue or the dialogues. At the end, I realised it was the character Peter, designed in that way. Yep, he seems an average, particularly his skills against women, are poor. So I felt bad for Vandy to get trapped with such person. But love can strike anywhere to/with anyone, right! This is a decent film if you like to take a chance, because it is not your regular romance-drama. 6.5/10

• May 26, 2015

Two appealing and talented actors in what amounts to be an almost annoying movie.

• Apr 15, 2014

The relationship is almost as terrible as their adolescent conversations. These two horrible characters have no trouble saying the words 'I love you,' but when it comes to anything more, you, the viewer, will spend half the film feeling like a dribbling half wit. Why the hell are these people together, and what the hell are they talking about?

• Feb 16, 2014

This was one of the most boring things I've had the misfortune of watching. The leads are both completely unlikable and the story sucks. The only saving grace is that it is competently made as far as the technical aspects go.

• Jul 13, 2013

Short, clever, funny and good leads.

Short, clever, funny and good leads.

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Nov 26, 2012

This was just silly. The switchbacks were annoying, as was the acting of these two.

• Nov 14, 2012

Painful to watch at times, especially if you've been where the characters have been before. But it's definitely a rewarding experience over all.

• Jun 15, 2012

This film really gets inside the awkwardness of a relationship. Watching the relationship and fall and putting the pieces together (since it's not in chronological order) was a reward. Good film and I like this Ritter kid.

• May 24, 2012

jason ritter, i like his style

jason ritter, i like his style

• May 09, 2012

the way "peter and vandy" is structured and the story is told is unique and well done, but the characters aren't very interesting and i ultimately didn't care if they ended up together or not.