Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension Reviews

September 1, 2016
Good movie, fun for the whole family
August 24, 2015
This movie is really good i just gave it 5 stars for this one ??? it the Ratings for this movie jas 79 percent
½ August 3, 2015
Creative and entertaining, Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension proves why Phineas and Ferb is considered one of the finest, if not, finest modern kids cartoon
½ July 9, 2015
I love the show but this is just too much.
June 22, 2015
This could be one of those films that bring out the best of the TV series it's based on with a somewhat new height than the regular standard while retaining the usual nature and routine under the same treatment with minimal improvements. Disney's long-ran animated series "Phineas and Ferb" went through that procedure of being given a feature-length film, with a more inviting presence, filled with more action, more comic, and more heart from a message the film was communicating from the usage of the unique subplot in the TV series. The film's enjoyable with enough to offer and satisfy to almost overshadow the comedic-purposeful silly nature. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
½ June 22, 2015
With the "Phineas and Ferb" television show having ended recently, I thought it would be as good of a time as ever to review this movie, or television movie, whatever you want to call it. First I have to say one thing, this movie is made for "Phineas and Ferb" fans. I think "Phineas and Ferb" is one the best shows ever created, animated or live-action because it is insanely entertaining in so many ways, the animation is incredible, and it does, or did something not many shows these days do, stay consistent in its great quality. This movie came out at the peak of the show's popularity and I was so excited for it. Fortunately it was a hilarious, sweet, and action packed. The climatic battle was honestly so awesome that it gave me goosebumps. My one main complaint is the ending because the show could have carried a really interesting story if it was different, but I guess it worked out for the better. This is possibly the best Disney Channel original movie ever made. This is a must see for fans of "Phineas and Ferb."
April 3, 2015
Was bored, wanted to waste some time with a cartoon (I'm over 50 years old)..and found this to be VERY VERY fun to watch exactly BECAUSE it SPOOFS SO many OTHER, older movies & TV shows. This was a "non stop" collection of "easter eggs". (hidden humor you understand ONLY if you are familiar with what they are spoofing about.)

I saw things that reminded me of "Men in Black",, Batman, Spiderman, Doctor Who, Spy Kids, South Park, The Matrix, Ghost Busters, Yellow Submarine, Grease, and TOO many things to keep track of.
If you are OVER 40, and have seen enough of everything else and enjoy some clever, cheesy, "tongue in cheek" humor,, then you'll find this very entertaining. If you are under 30, you will probably miss more than 1/2 of all the clever spoofs.
February 24, 2015
Fans of the shows will love this.
½ January 4, 2015
The 2nd Dimension is an anarchic and funny good time for all fans and otherwise.
October 15, 2014
Probably one of the best DCOMs released in years, Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension is smart, witty, weird, wacky, and overall very funny, whether you're a die-hard fan of the show or aknowledge the show's creativity (like me), there's something for everyone in this movie!
October 3, 2014
This was a very good animated movie that was fun for both kids and adults.
Had a great sense of humour and teaches some good lessons for the kids.
Great voices for all the characters.
½ August 5, 2014
Phineas and Ferb means nothing. It's not funny, it's not cute, it's stupid. I don't know why people love this so much I hate it. I think it is one of the worst TV shows ever in Disney. That is just my opinion.
July 17, 2014
Disney at it finest.
½ November 29, 2013
Across the 2nd Dimension falls into the classic trap of TV shows that are made into movies by changing a formula that works for no good reason. That said, Phineas and Ferb was well-animated, charming, intermittently smile-worthy, and ultimately moving. I would much rather watch the show than the movie, but the movie does do the show justice.
½ November 11, 2013
Perfect for a television movie but still a very good movie even if it was released in cinemas.
November 3, 2013
I've never seen the show, but the movie was actually kind of fun. Lots of funny references to movies including Red Dawn. It drags on in spots and some of the voices are kind of grating, but overall it's an enjoyable waste of time.
October 31, 2013
PHINEAS AND FERB = AMAZING!
September 30, 2013
If you like Phineas and Ferb then this movie is more of the same. I often quote it with my wife and children. Love it.
July 28, 2013
The animation was good but I can not stand the voice acting. The story wasn't very good and it was a little bland. The dialogue was stale, and it was way too over the top.