Pink Saris Reviews

• May 19, 2013

Did not like what I saw or heard but excellent documentary of the ugly truth of how women are treated in some parts of the world...

• Feb 08, 2013

Sampat Pal makes her case again and again in Pink Saris, underlining that in India, domestic abuse of women is traditional and persistent. These women fight back for each other.

• Jan 02, 2011

very moving, and obviously realistic portrayal of what goes on in india with respect to treatment of women in rural india One aspect that caught my attention was the that it showed the hierarchical caste system that is now not seen in the glamour bollywood portrayal of India. The majority of India is rural and this is what it is really like rather than the media created world perception of India. Totally gripping, moving and a bit of an eye-opener!